- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Floor area 1,510 sq. ft
- Viewing Advised
- Three bedrooms as well as a professionally built garden room
- Off street parking via a private paved driveway for 2-3 vehicles
- Modern interior design throughout
- Miele appliances and granite work surfaces
- Two reception rooms and a guest W/C
- Close to Southgate Green
- Landscaped rear garden with garden room
- Great local schools
- Excellent transport links
- Feature fireplace
Description ***video tour available*** A truly wonderful family home. This rarely available, halls adjoining, three bedroom, semi-detached property is set on a premium road within the popular Minchenden Estate, and is ideally situated for Walker Primary School, as well as being just a short walk from 'The Green'. Arnos Park is close by offering an abundance of open green space with Arnos Grove Underground Station (Piccadilly Line) being just 0.5 miles away.
This exceptional home boasts further benefits such as private off street parking, a downstairs guest W/C, two reception rooms (one with a feature fireplace), as well as a professionally built garden room, landscaped rear garden and a fully integrated high-spec kitchen with ample storage, Miele appliances and granite work surfaces - with plenty of room to also accommodate a table and chairs.
The landscaped rear garden can be directly accessed from both the rear reception room as well as the kitchen. High level security Origin windows (reinforced glass with dog-bolts) have been fitted on the ground floor for added reassurance, in addition to double glazed windows throughout the rest of the property.
The garden room has been built with the highest levels of workmanship and is fully equipped with electrics, Wifi, a tv point, insulation, adequate heating, aluminium bi folding doors, Origin Windows and wooden oak flooring throughout.
Two large double bedrooms occupy the first floor with the third being a well sized single. The bathroom is spacious and fully tiled with chrome fixtures throughout, in addition to the luxury of a separate shower.
Location Abbotshall Avenue is a pleasant leafy street situated within the ever so popular Minchenden Estate. Arnos Grove Station is just 0.5 miles from the property providing direct links into central London for those working in the city, whilst there is also plenty of open green space for enjoyment on the weekends and evenings.
Arnos Park, Broomfield Park and Grovelands Parks are all easily accessible, with Arnos Park being the most convenient option. These large green spaces contain lakes, streams, tennis courts and play grounds, providing a relaxing local environment for adults and children.
Southgate's high street is also just a 15 minute walk or just a 4 minute drive offering an array of restaurants, banks and coffee bars alike. Education in Southgate is also a huge factor in its popularity. Walker, Monkfrith and Ashmole primary schools are nearby, with Ashmole Academy being just a short drive away.
As well as the local schools, Southgate's location in London means that it lies on the bus routes to the top independent and state schools in North London as a whole.
A message from the owners:
"We've put a lot of love into our home over the years. The care taken on the design of each room will be missed. We love relaxing and entertaining (and even doing the odd gym workout) in our beautiful garden / garden room - having the bi-folding doors to the garden room open in the summer whilst lighting up a barbecue on the patio, as well as our regular visits to the Cherry Tree Pub will be hugely missed. Our memories of this home will live with us forever and ones in which we are sure a new family will create and treasure for the future."
Please contact one of our property consultants to organise an accompanied meeting at your earliest convenience to avoid potential disappointment. View more View less
- £799,950 3 bed end terrace house for sale Crescent Rise, Alexandra Park, London N22
- £800,000 3 bed property for sale Henrietta Gardens, London N21
- £800,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Hawthorn Road, Hornsey, London N8
- £800,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Hawthorn Road, London N8
- £800,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Buckingham Avenue, London N20
- £800,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Alexandra Road, Hornsey, London N8
- £799,999 3 bed detached house for sale Victoria Road, New Barnet, Barnet EN4
- £800,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Effingham Road, Harringay, London N8
- £795,000 3 bed detached house for sale Henrietta Gardens, London N21