1 bed property for sale in Hamble Lane, Hamble, Southampton SO31
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Ground Floor Retirement Apartment built 2016
- Lounge Diner with door to garden
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Walk in Wardrobe
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Seperate Utility Room
- Triple Glazed Windows
- Guest Room Available for visitors
- Camera Security Entry System
- 24 hour Emergency call system
Description Chambers are pleased to be selling this ground floor retirement property in the highly sought after area of Hamble. Folland Court was built in 2016 by McCarthy & Stone to a very high specification, the property has many benefits including a 24 hour emergency call system, Underfloor heating, triple glazed windows, security camera entry system, visitors lounge area and an on site guest room for visitors. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge/diner, fitted kitchen. Utility room, bathroom and a master bedroom with walk in wardrobe. Outside the lounge has a door opening to a small patio area, and parking to the rear and a beautifully landscaped rear communal garden with pergola. Situated a stones throw from the village amenities and close to the river Hamble for idylic scenic walks an internal viewing is essential to appreciate the ideal retirement property on offer here.
Fitted security camera entry system, underfloor heating, inset spotlights to ceiling, 24 Hour emergency managers pull cord, doors to utility room, bathroom, master bedroom and to :
Utility Room (7' 6'' x 5' 3'' (2.29m x 1.6m))
Fitted with plumbing for washing machine which will be included, hot water tank and meter cupboard.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of panel bath with fitted hand rail and with two shower heads over, inset vanity sink unit with mirror and light above, low level WC, half tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
Lounge/Diner (24' 11'' x 11' 4''max x 3.45m))
Triple glazed door to front elevation opening onto patio area, TV aerial point, underfloor heating, Oak glazed door to kitchen.
Kitchen (8' 6'' x 7' 7'' (2.6m x 2.3m))
Triple glazed window to front elevation, fitted with a range of cream gloss wall and base cupboard/drawer unit with under unit lighting, laminate work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, fitted appliances including electric oven and hob, upright fridge freezer and dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor with under floor heating.
Master Bedroom (18' 8'' x 9' 7'' max (5.7m x 2.91m))
Triple glazed window to front elevation, access to walk in wardrobe.
The current owner pays Â£250 per year to have a parking space to the rear. Applications can be made via the site manager.
The sum of Â£212.50 is paid every 6 months this includes, the 24 emergency service, window cleaning, gardening and heating of communal areas and water rates, and building insurance.
The current owner pays Â£193 per month
The length of lease is 999 years which began in 2016 View more View less
- £230,000 1 bed property for sale Hamble Lane, Hamble, Southampton SO31
- £240,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Albacore Avenue, Warsash, Southampton SO31
- £240,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale Ticonderoga Gardens, Southampton SO19
- £235,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Station Road, Netley Abbey, Southampton SO31
- £235,000 2 bed detached house for sale Cavendish Drive, Locks Heath, Southampton SO31
- £256,950 1 bed property for sale Botley Road, Park Gate, Southampton SO31
- £230,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Newbridge, Netley Abbey, Southampton SO31
- £250,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Yarrow Way, Locks Heath, Southampton SO31
- £230,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Hollybrook Gardens, Locks Heath, Southampton SO31