- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- 2 Bedroom Home - Freehold
- Semi-detached Bungalow
- Room to Extend (STPP)
- In need of modernisation
- Chain free transaction
Description Two bedroom bungalow in need of modernisation, with potential to extend, subject to the usual planning permission requirements.
Can you provide the touches needed to turn this property into a lovely family home?
The bungalow consists of a hallway entrance, two bedrooms, a lounge living room with bay windows, a tiled bathroom and finally a spacious kitchen.
With a recently installed boiler in the kitchen, the property has central gas heating. The rest of the kitchen is stripped, and the property is ready for builders to renovate to the new owner's tastes.
2.7m x 2.6m (9' x 8'8")
3.3m x 3.3m (11' x 10,11")
Lounge / Living Room
3.3m x 4.4m (11' x 14'5")
Whilst we take care to measure correctly these are approximate and should be used as such
Externally there is a front garden, with hedges giving privacy from the road and to the rear is a large rear garden.
Well located for access to the E10 bus route and Greenford Broadway is in walking distance For motorists the A40 & M4 are located nearby. South Greenford Station is around 20 minutes walk away, and Greenford and Northolt stations are also local. View more View less
- £399,950 2 bed terraced house for sale Lilliput Avenue, Northolt UB5
- £400,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Blisworth Close, Hayes, Middlesex UB4
- £399,950 2 bed terraced house for sale Perth Close, Northolt UB5
- £400,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Fellowes Close, Hayes UB4
- £400,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Patching Way, Yeading, Hayes UB4
- £399,950 2 bed end terrace house for sale Patching Way, Yeading, Hayes UB4
- £399,950 2 bed end terrace house for sale Central Road, Wembley, Middlesex HA0
- £399,950 2 bed end terrace house for sale Coldharbour Lane, Hayes, Middlesex UB3
- £399,950 2 bed end terrace house for sale Lansbury Drive, Hayes UB4