2 bed bungalow for sale in Northfield Road, Ringwood BH24
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Potential to Extend or Improve (stp)
- Sought-After Road
- Convenient Access to Local Schools and Amenities
- South-Facing Rear Garden
Description A late 1950âs two-bedroom detached bungalow situated along a sought-after road in Ringwood, which is conveniently located within walking distance of the local amenities and schools. This bright and spacious home has a pleasant south-facing rear garden and offers scope to extend and re-model in order to create additional accommodation (subject to the necessary planning consents). Energy Performance Rating: E
This character property is conveniently located within walking distance of the town centre including doctors and dentists and all three Ringwood Schools, yet is just a short distance away from the beautiful New Forest offering thousands of acres of natural heath and woodland ideal for walking, cycling and riding. Ringwood town centre offers an excellent range of shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants as well as two well-known supermarkets and two leisure centres. The easily accessible A338 provides links to the larger coastal towns of Bournemouth and Christchurch (approximately 8 miles south), the city of Salisbury (approximately 18 miles north), and Southampton (approximately 18 miles east via the A31/M27). There are railway stations and International airports at both Bournemouth and Southampton.
The entrance porch leads to a spacious entrance hall which gives access to a useful cloakâs cupboard and all of the accommodation. The kitchen comprises; a range of built-in base, wall and drawer units, an inset stainless-steel drainer sink unit, ample work surfaces and also space and plumbing for a washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer and a gas cooker. From the kitchen, a door leads to the side porch which has a personal door into the garage and also a door leading to both the front and rear of the property. The dual aspect living/dining room has a charming outlook over the rear gardens and features a stone fire surround housing a fitted electric fire and a separate sliding door leading to both the kitchen and hallway. There are two double bedrooms; the master bedroom has ample wardrobe/storage space and also a pleasant aspect overlooking the rear garden, whilst bedroom 2 overlooks the front gardens and has a built-in wardrobe.
Grounds & gardens
The property is approached via a tarmac driveway which offers plenty of off-road parking and leads to an integral single garage with an up and over door, power and light supply. The front garden has a pleasant layout and is predominantly laid to lawn. To the side of the property, there is access to the rear garden which is bordered by mature shrubs and hedging. The gardens also benefit from a patio seating area which has an open southerly aspect.
Energy Performance Rating: E Current: 53 Potential: 83
Council Tax Band: D View more View less
- £360,000 2 bed detached house for sale Hurn Road, Ashley, Ringwood BH24
- £375,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Grenville Close, Ringwood BH24
- £365,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Ringwood, Hampshire, . BH24
- £365,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Grenville Close, Ringwood BH24
- £360,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Northfield Road, Ringwood, Hampshire BH24
- £339,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Cunningham Close, Ringwood BH24
- £335,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Ringwood, Hampshire, . BH24
- £335,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Queens Way, Ringwood BH24
- £385,000 3 bed bungalow for sale St. Ives, Ringwood, Hampshire BH24