- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Floor area 635 sq. ft
- South Facing
- Ideal for First Time Buyers
- Charming Top (2nd) Floor Mews Apartment
- Lovely Setting Within A Characterful Private Mews
- Moments From Belsize Village
- 2 Double Bedrooms : 2 Bathrooms
- Stylish Open Plan Reception Room/Kitchen
- Quality New Renovation in 2016/2017
- Luxury Kitchen And Bathroom Fittings
- Double Glazed With Good EPC Rating C
- 635 Sq Ft : 59 SqM
Description Live The London Village Lifestyle With This Charming 2 Bedroom Mews Apartment Situated In One Of The Area's Prettiest Private Mews Just Moments From The Heart Of Belsize Village.
This delightful property provides a comfortable and characterful home with numerous appealing features including its own front door, 2 double bedrooms, a luxury en-suite shower room, additional bathroom and a lovely open plan living room/kitchen with large sash windows and a southerly aspect.
The entire flat is part of an additional floor set atop the original 2 storey mews buildings and was completed with a quality and stylish interior in 2016/2017. It features a smart fully equipped open plan kitchen with gloss finish handleless cabinets, quartz worktops and mainly Bosch appliances Both bedrooms are doubles, again with tall windows, neutrally decorated and carpeted plus there is a luxury 'Porcelanosa' bathroom with a skylight window and en-suite shower room to the main bedroom.
The property has a quality finish throughout, with engineered oak flooring in the living room and kitchen areas and velvet grey carpets in the bedrooms, all with underfloor heating. The fitted wardrobes and doors throughout the flat are in an oak finish. The windows are double glazed in timber frames and there is LED lighting throughout plus Data and av wiring.
Parking: Please note that this property is located within a car free development zone where there is not sufficient capacity for any additional vehicles to be parked on the highway.
Therefore when granting planning permission for this home Camden Council have placed a condition removing the ability to apply for or obtain a cab parking permit.
Tenure: 150 Years From 29/9/2018
Service charge: A proportional share of the annual outgoings. Tbc. ( Approx Â£1500 per annum )
Ground Rent: Â£250 Per annum rising - It will double every 25 years until 29/9/2143 then remains at Â£1500 per annum from 29/9/2143
Council Tax Band E: Â£1,909.54 payable 2019/20
EPC: C View more View less
- £770,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Swinton Street, London WC1X
- £795,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Mansfield Road, Gospel Oak, London NW3
- £795,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Hartland Road, London NW1
- £799,999 3 bed maisonette for sale Cobourg Street, Euston, London NW1
- £800,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Sussex Close, Sussex Way, London N19
- £799,950 3 bed maisonette for sale Sinclair Grove, London NW11
- £800,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Bryantwood Road, Hollway, London N7
- £850,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Leighton Road, Kentish Town, London NW5
- £850,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Dunollie Road, London NW5