- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Semi detached chalet bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- One bathroom
- Two receptions
- Gas central heating + double glazing
- Ground floor bathroom
- Local shops and amenities
- Garage + driveway
- Quiet location
- Front and rear gardens
Description Purplebricks are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom semi detached chalet bungalow located in a quiet area of Chelmsford. The property comprises of a spacious living room with dining area, kitchen, three good size bedrooms of which one bedroom is situated on the ground floor, ground floor bathroom, garage and off street parking, front and rear gardens. The property has gas central heating and double glazing.
****Early viewings highly recommended, call today or book online 24/7****
Side entrance door leading through to
Three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over and screen, low level flush wc and wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, window to side, extractor fan.
Double glazed bay window to front aspect with shutter blinds, stairs rising to first floor, fitted carpets, cupboard under stairs and radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect with shutter blinds, radiator and laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted carpet, radiator, door to kitchen.
Eye and base level units, roll edge work surface, inset single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space under counter for domestic appliances, double glazed window to rear, door to rear garden, fitted carpet, storage cupboard.
Access to storage in eaves, doors to bedrooms.
Double glazed bay window to rear, fitted wardrobes to one wall, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to side, radiator, fitted carpet, access to storage in eaves.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a vegetable patch to the very rear, access to garage and driveway, fenced boundaries.
The front offers a driveway leading to garage and side entrance door, remaining garden laid to lawn, gated access to driveway which provides off street parking for approximately 3/4 vehicles.
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided. View more View less
- £362,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Chestnut Walk, Chelmsford CM1
- £365,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Meon Close, Old Springfield, Chelmsford CM1
- £367,500 3 bed end terrace house for sale Havengore, Springfield, Chelmsford CM1
- £350,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Chelmsford, Essex, . CM1
- £350,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Churchill Rise, Chelmsford CM1
- £349,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Blackwater Close, Springfield, Chelmsford CM1
- £350,000 3 bed link-detached house for sale Bonington Chase, Springfield, Chelmsford CM1
- £350,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Bonington Chase, Springfield, Chelmsford CM1
- £350,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Lupin Drive, Springfield, Chelmsford CM1