- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Floor area 1,324 sq. ft
- Charming Freehold Mews House
- Private Gated Mews
- Prime Location In The Heart Of Belsize Village
- 3/4 Bedrooms * 3 Bathrooms
- Large Master Bedroom/Bathroom Suite
- 570 Sq Ft Reception/DiningRoom/Kitchen
- Fully Integrated White Kitchen
- Recently Renovated Interior
- Hard Wood Floors * Double Glazed
- Off Street Parking Space
Description Location Location Location..... Rare Chance To Acquire a Stylish 3/4 Bedroom Mews House Situated In A Pretty Gated Cobbled Mews In The Heart Of Belsize Village
The property is one of only 5 duplex townhouses built in the early 1990's and occupying a quiet corner in a very charming private gated mews just moments from the vibrant hub of Belsize Village.
Set over 2 floors, the house is presented with a modern interior, having been recently renovated to include brand new bathrooms, integrated kitchen, hard wood flooring, inset downlighting and neutral decoration throughout.
Situated on the ground floor is the spacious combined reception-dining room and kitchen, of approx 570 Sq Ft plus the 4th Bedroom with its own small shower room/wc attached, this could be useful as a home office, study overflow room.
Windows look out onto the private cobbled mews and there is a small interior light well which also provides ventilation for the kitchen window.
A modern staircase with glass balustrade leads up to first floor landing which has a large skylight flooding it with natural light. Off this are the 3 double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master suite features a walk in dressing room, shower room and separate WC.
The property also benefits from 1 private car parking space directly outside the house and the rights to a Camden parking permit.
Occupying a prime location in the centre of trendy Belsize Park close to an array of vibrant shopping hubs and transport links offering very easy access in and out of town. The ever popular Belsize Village and its eclectic array of cafes, restaurants and shops is literally on the doorstep.
The Northern, Jubilee and Metropolitan lines are all within a 5/10 minute walk and Hampstead Heath overground station approximately a 15 minutes walk. Additionally there are a variety of bus links close by and of course places to relax on Hampstead Heath and Primrose Hill, havens of green space and fresh air.
Gross Internal Floor Area: 1324 Sq Ft : 123 Sq M
Council Tax Band: G: 2019/2020 Â£2603.92.
Tenure: Freehold House within a Private Mews of 5 houses. Management: The Mews is privately owned by 5-9 Burdett Mews Management Ltd and each property has 1 share in the company. There is a small sinking fund to cover the annual accounts and co returns and payments into the fund are minimal and on an ad hoc basis at the moment.
Parking: 1 Private Parking Space is demised to this property.
Residents are also eligible to apply for Camden cab parking permits. View more View less
- £1,695,000 4 bed property for sale Heathgate, London NW11
- £1,700,000 4 bed detached house for sale Fitzroy Mews, Fitzrovia, London W1T
- £1,699,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Cranhurst Road, London NW2
- £1,699,950 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Mount Pleasant Road, London NW10
- £1,699,950 4 bed terraced house for sale Woodside Avenue, Muswell Hill N10
- £1,699,950 4 bed property for sale Bryan Avenue, Willesden Green, London NW10
- £1,672,500 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Bigwood Road, Hampstead Garden Suburb, London NW11
- £1,724,500 4 bed property for sale Ashmore Road, London W9
- £1,724,500 4 bed property for sale Ashmore Road, Maida Vale, London W9