- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Floor area 710 sq. ft
- Independent Living
- Stylish Freehold Cottage With an Ultra Modern Interior
- Beautifully Renovated Throughout To A Very High Standard
- CCTV : Alarm : Triple Glazed
- Triple A Gas Boiler : Part Underfloor Heating
- Secluded Roof Terrace
- 1 Double Bedroom : Study/Occasional Bedroom
- Luxury Bathroom : Ground Floor WC
- No Upward Chain
- No Parking Permit Rights
Description Location Location Location..... This Unique 1/2 Bedroom Freehold Cottage Features The Latest Technology And Is Situated In The Heart Of Vibrant Belsize Park.
This is an exceptionally rare chance to acquire an NW3 Freehold Cottage below Â£1,000,000, a fantastic opportunity for a discerning buyer requiring independence and easy access into town. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
The property is set over 2 floors, and is presented with a ready to move into ultra modern interior, having been recently renovated to a very high standard with many stylish features including a dual heating system operated by Hive, smart lighting, fully triple glazed with fitted blinds on all windows, CCTV and Alarm.
Entering the house one walks straight into a stunning white seamless space with a polished resin floor, with underfloor heating, running throughout the entire ground floor. The Living area, with a south facing window, is arranged at the front and this flows into a bright dining area and smart white fully integrated kitchen, with handless high gloss units, Siemens appliances, white composite worktops and inset downlighting. Beyond this is a useful storeroom and WC.
A modern open tread timber and glass staircase leads up to the fully carpeted first floor level where the heating system is served by radiators and a skylight over the hallway brings in lots of natural daylight. On this level is a double bedroom with a south facing front aspect, a luxury bath/shower room and at the rear a home office/study which leads out onto a secluded roof terrace which incorporates a walk on glass roof light giving natural light to the kitchen below.
The property also benefits from small front paved area which can be used to house bins and any container planting and pots.
Occupying a prime location in the centre of trendy Belsize Park, only a few minutes walk to the tube station (Northern line) and close to an array of vibrant shopping hubs and transport links offering very easy access in and out of town.
The Jubilee and Metropolitan lines are also all within a 15/20 minute walk and Hampstead Heath overground station approximately 10 minutes away. Additionally there are a variety of bus links close by and of course places to relax on Hampstead Heath and Primrose Hill, havens of green space and fresh air.
Gross Internal Floor Area: 710 Sq Ft : 66 Sq M
Roof Terrace: 89 Sq Ft : 8.3 Sq M : 10'11 x 8'6
Council Tax Band: Tbc
Tenure: Freehold House
Please Note: This a part of a car free development zone where there was not sufficient capacity for any additional vehicles to be parked on the highway.
When granting planning permission for this home, the council have placed a condition removing the ability to apply for or obtain a cab parking permit. View more View less
- £899,999 1 bed property for sale Haverstock Hill, Belsize Park NW3.
- £925,000 1 bed property for sale Richmond Buildings, Soho, London W1D
- £899,950 2 bed property for sale Corringway, Hampstead Garden Suburb, London NW11
- £915,000 2 bed mews house for sale Shirland Mews, London W9
- £960,000 1 bed property for sale Denbigh Close, London W11
- £875,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale Dartmouth Park Hill, London N19
- £925,000 2 bed property for sale Chagford House, Chagford Street, London NW1
- £875,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Second Avenue, Kensal Rise, London W10
- £925,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Victoria Grove Mews, London W2