- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Floor area 1,649 sq. ft
- Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Two En Suites
- Three Reception Rooms
- Village Location
- South Facing Garden
- Double Garage
Description Location Ashington is an ideal location for many, with a Co-op and takeaway, active and busy community centre and the Ashington C of E school and The Red Lion Public House is located within walking distance. There is also a recently opened bp petrol station with a M&S Food store.
Situated adjacent to the A24 the village provides a convenient location for commuters with duel carriageway access north and south. The nearest station can be found at Horsham, which also offers a thriving town centre whilst Gatwick lies approximately 27 miles away.
Property A modern four bedroom detached family home located in the popular village of Ashington and close to local shops and amenities. The spacious accommodation is accessed via the large and vaulted entrance hall which also gives access to a cloakroom. The lounge is arranged around a focal fire place and opens into the dining room although the current owner has set up the lounge to separate the two. The dining area will accommodate a family size dining table and chairs and it too opens to a further reception area. The current owners have created an all year round room which enjoys views over the garden. The undoubted feature of this fantastic family home is the kitchen breakfast room which has been opened up and updated by the current owners. Located within is a handy utility room which provides space for appliances and access out to the side. There is a useful study to the front of the property that would also make for a great play room.
To the first floor and arranged around a mezzanine style landing are four great size bedrooms with two of them boasting en suites. A family bathroom completes the accommodation.
Outside The rear garden is of a Southerly aspect and mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrub borders, the garden continues to the side of the property allowing access to the front, patio area with outside tap and outside lighting.
To the front is off street parking for several vehicles in addition to a detached double garage with up and over doors.
lounge 14' 1" x 11' 10" (4.29m x 3.61m)
dining room 11' 10" x 10' 10" (3.61m x 3.3m)
kitchen 19' 4" x 15' 9" (5.89m x 4.8m)
utility room 5' 11" x 5' 8" (1.8m x 1.73m)
conservatory 12' 2" x 10' 10" (3.71m x 3.3m)
bedroom 1 12' 2" x 12' 2" (3.71m x 3.71m)
bedroom 2 11' 6" x 10' 2" (3.51m x 3.1m)
bedroom 3 12' 6" x 8' 6" (3.81m x 2.59m)
bedroom 4 8' 10" x 8' 6" (2.69m x 2.59m)
bathroom View more View less
- £545,000 4 bed property for sale Billingshurst Road, Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Turnpike Way, Ashington RH20
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Rectory Lane, Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- £555,000 4 bed detached house for sale Swan Close, Ashington, Pulborough RH20
- £549,950 4 bed detached house for sale Curbey Close, West Chiltington, West Sussex RH20
- £520,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Church Lane, Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- £565,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Watermeadow Lane, Storrington, Pulborough RH20
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Covert Mead, Ashington, Pulborough RH20
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Covert Mead, Ashington RH20