- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Ground floor maisonette
- 2 Bedrooms
- Private enclosed garden
- No onward chain
- Village location
We are delighted to offer this two bedroom ground floor maisonette, with no onward chain and private enclosed garden. This property is a must view!
Earls Colne of recent times has been voted Village of The Year due to its picturesque surroundings and access to local amenities which include public houses and restaurants, doctors surgery, convenience stores, primary schooling which has achieved successful ofsted reports. For leisure facilities there is numerous countryside footpaths and recreation centre with tennis courts, sports pitches and Essex Golf & Country Club. The nearby town of Halstead is within 3miles and offers further schooling & town facilities. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also approximately 30 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
Door to front aspect. Radiator.
Window to rear aspect. Radiator. Suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and a shower cubicle. Extractor fan and airing cupboard.
Lounge 13' 1" max x 13' 10" ( 3.99m max x 4.22m )
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 8' ( 3.20m x 2.44m )
Window and door to rear aspect. Radiator. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units over areas of work surface, inset sink and drainer unit. Pantry cupboard. Space for appliances.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 13' 3" ( 3.20m x 4.04m )
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 10' 1" ( 3.15m x 3.07m )
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
To the rear of the property is a spacious privately enclosed garden which commences with a patio area and steps up to lawn area. Garden shed as well as a brick built store and gated side access.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £179,500 2 bed maisonette for sale Gardeners Road, Halstead, Essex CO9
- £155,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Coggeshall Pieces, Colne Road, Halstead CO9
- £160,000 2 bed flat for sale Colne Road, Halstead CO9
- £159,500 2 bed flat for sale Evans Court, Halstead CO9
- £155,000 2 bed flat for sale Parker Way, Halstead, Essex CO9