- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Detahced extended bungalow
- Popular village location
- Stunning views to the rear
- Over 1250 sq ft of accommodation
- Modern fitted kitchen/ breakfast room
- Log burner
- Private rear garden
- Gaagre and driveway
Situated on this enviable plot within the heart of the popular Buckinghamshire village of Aston Clinton, A three bedroom detahced bungalow offered to the mareket in excellent order throughout and far reaching views to the rear over Buckland. Viewing is highly recommended.
The flexible accommodation starts with a large entrance hall with stairs rising to the loft area (suitable for conversion stpp) and doors leading to the bedrooms, kitchen, shower room and lounge/dining room.
The spacious lounge/dining room has a feature fireplace with a log burning stove and bay window. An archway opens to the dining room with a window to the side and door opening into the integral garage. The stunning kitchen is fitted with modern units incorporating integrated appliances and a useful breakfast bar. French doors open to the garden from the utility area. There are three double bedrooms, the master having fitted wardrobes. A stylish shower room completes the accommodation.
Outside and to the front there is a large block paved driveway providing parking for several vehicles and access to the integral garage. The garden is enclosed by timber fencing and there is a pretty corner garden with flowers and shrubs.
To the rear there is a well-tended garden with an area of lawn, a patio incorporating a seating area ideal for al-fresco dining, mature shrubs and apple tree. The property backs onto open fields with views over countryside.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £550,000 3 bed detached house for sale London Road, Aston Clinton, Buckinghamshire HP22
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Brook End, Weston Turville, Aylesbury HP22
- £549,900 3 bed property for sale Haglis Drive, Wendover, Aylesbury HP22
- £550,000 3 bed cottage for sale Main Street, Weston Turville, Buckinghamshire HP22
- £550,000 3 bed property for sale Dunsley Place, London Road, Tring HP23
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale South Street, Wendover, Buckinghamshire HP22
- £575,000 3 bed property for sale Beaconsfield Road, Tring HP23
- £539,950 3 bed terraced house for sale Mill Mead, Wendover, Aylesbury HP22
- £535,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Frogmore Street, Tring HP23