- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Off Road Parking for Several Cars & Garage
- Four Bedrooms
- Superb Views
- Modern & Contemporary Finish
- Over 1,600 Sq. Ft
- Large L Shaped Lounge
An extremely spacious 4 bedroom detached chalet bungalow located in a highly sought after area close to town centre, train station, good schools & bus routes. With stunning views overlooking the town and South Downs, large garden, driveway & garage.
Substantial four bedroom detached chalet style bungalow with ample of living space and a deceptively large and sunny garden. The drive way can accommodate parking for several cars and then a garage too. Set back from Willingdon Road affords the perfect location for ease of access into and out of Eastbourne town centre, is close to local schools and local amenities.
Door to the front aspect leading into entrance hall with door into:
Double glazed window to the front aspect, wash hand basin, radiator and WC.
With radiator, understairs storage cupboard and parquet flooring.
Living Room 15' 2" x 18' ( 4.62m x 5.49m )
Double glazed sliding doors to the rear aspect and two radiators.
Dining Room 12' 6" x 8' 5" ( 3.81m x 2.57m )
With radiator and door leading into conservatory.
Bedroom 4 11' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.67m )
Window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Kitchen 18' 4" x 9' 5" ( 5.59m x 2.87m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surface over, stainless steel sink and drainer, gas hob with cooker hood over, electric oven, integral microwave, integral fridge freezer, integral dishwasher, double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Timber and brick construction with radiator and door into garden.
Utility Room 8' 4" x 8' 2" ( 2.54m x 2.49m )
Comprising sink and drainer, wall mounted boiler, plumbing for washing machine and window to the front aspect.
Boot Room 7' 9" x 7' 1" ( 2.36m x 2.16m )
With storage cupboard.
Stairs rising from entrance hall leading to first floor landing with window to the front aspect, window to the side aspect and storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 17' x 11' 2" ( 5.18m x 3.40m )
Window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 11" x 10' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 11" x 8' 10" ( 4.24m x 2.69m )
Window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Window to the rear aspect, vanity wash and basin, walk in shower, WC, radiator and extractor fan.
A large driveway with space for multiple vehicles. Enclosed by trees, flowers and shrubs. Side access to the rear garden.
Raised patio seating area adjoining the property with steps leading down to lawned garden with a further patio area and vegetable patch enclosed by mature shrubs and trees. Greenhouse and shed. Views over the South Downs.
Up and over doors, power and lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Melvill Lane, Willingdon, Eastbourne BN20
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Old Drove, Eastbourne BN23
- £625,000 4 bed detached house for sale Rosebery Avenue, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN22
- £699,950 4 bed terraced house for sale Lushington Road, Eastbourne BN21
- £625,000 5 bed terraced house for sale The Avenue, Eastbourne BN21
- £645,000 5 bed detached house for sale Wannock Lane, Willingdon, Eastbourne BN20
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Eastbourne Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN20
- £700,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Derwent Road, Eastbourne BN20
- £589,950 4 bed detached house for sale Upper Ratton Drive, Ratton, Eastbourne BN20