5 bed detached house for sale in Chertsey Lane, Staines-Upon-Thames TW18
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Riverside property with two mooring slipways
- Five Bedroom detached house
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Riverside reception room and conservatory
- Extensive front garden with ample parking for multiple cars and double garage
- Four bathrooms and separate downstairs WC
- Out buildings with connected electric
- Indoor swimming pool
- Three first floor bedrooms with adjoining en suite bathrooms
- Viewings highly recommended - by appointment only!
Description Unique opportunity to acquire this substantial riverside home with development potential! (STPP) Gorgeous five bedroom detached riverside home in a secluded location on Chertsey Lane boasts a grand plot with extensive gardens and approximately 75 ft of River Thames frontage.
Unique opportunity to acquire this substantial riverside home with development potential! (STPP) This gorgeous five bedroom detached riverside home set in a secluded location on Chertsey Lane boasts a grand plot with extensive gardens and approximately 75 ft of River Thames frontage, it is perfect for a long term family home or a rare development opportunity.
The gated property is approached by an attractive 400 ft driveway which leads past the sweeping front lawn, surrounded by tall trees and stunning foliage, to the stunning detached home. The shingle driveway allows parking for multiple cars and also holds the double garage, a large outbuilding / games room and also indoor swimming pool with added wave machine which connects to the rear garden!
Going into the property you are welcomed by a generous size entrance hall leading directly into the superb riverside reception room boasting stylish beamed ceiling and grand bi-fold doors connecting to the raised decking and conservatory which overlook the beautiful rear garden and river. On the ground floor there is also a formal dining room with garden and river views, a modern fitted kitchen with a through utility room, a downstairs shower room and separate WC. In addition there is a double bedroom with built in wardrobe, currently used as a reception room, and a further double bedroom / study.
To the first floor there are three double bedrooms, the master bedroom with river views includes raised en suite bathroom and walk in wardrobe area, and the further two double bedrooms including ensuite shower rooms.
The rear riverside 100 ft garden comprises of a large lawn area surrounded by shrubbery for added privacy, a raised decking and gazebo which is perfect for entertaining. There is also private mooring with two slipways. View more View less
- £1,495,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Bakeham Lane, Englefield Green, Egham TW20
- £1,500,000 5 bed detached house for sale Condor Road, Laleham -On-Thames TW18
- £1,500,000 5 bed detached house for sale Condor Road, Laleham TW18
- £1,550,000 5 bed detached house for sale Morella Close, Wentworth, Virginia Water GU25
- £1,600,000 5 bed detached house for sale Chertsey Lane, Staines TW18
- £1,400,000 5 bed detached house for sale Staines Road, Staines-Upon-Thames, Surrey TW18
- £1,395,000 5 bed detached house for sale Stroude Road, Virginia Water GU25
- £1,330,000 5 bed detached house for sale Luddington Avenue, Virginia Water, Surrey GU25
- £1,330,000 5 bed detached house for sale Virginia Water, Surrey GU25