- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Four bedroom Semi Detached House
- In The Eruv
- Chain Free
- Excellent Decorative Order
- Low Maintenance Courtyard Garden
- Off Street Parking For Three Cars
- Garage and Cellar
- Sole Agent
Description Brampton Real Estate Present for sale this extended and exceptionally well presented four bedroom, two bathroom semi detached house situated a popular residential road.
This property is offered chain free and comes with a vast amount of living space in the ground floor. This house is arranged over 3 floors on the ground floor you have solid wood floors through a separate front room lounge/TV room, very bright and spacious family/dining room open plan to a high spec fitted kitchen with full width bi-fold doors to rear garden, guest cloakroom, utility room, The first floor has carpets throughout and two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, a single bedroom and modern family bathroom.
On the second floor is the master bedroom and has a modern En suit and built in wardrobes thought out the eves, Additional benefits include double glazing, gas central heating with under floor heating to the ground floor, approximately 35ft walled courtyard garden, Garage and cellar and block paved frontage providing off street parking for three cars.
Close to sought after schools, Synagogues and the local shops & buses on Glengall Road and approximately one mile from central Edgware's main shopping facilities and Northern Line Tube Station.
For further details or to arrange a viewing please contact us directly.
Guest Cloakroom/Utility Room 6'8" x 3'10" (1.98m x 1.2m).
Lounge/TV room 13'5" x 10'10" (4.10m x 3.31m).
Family/Dining Room 24'7" x 17'4" (7.53m x 5.4m).
Kitchen 16'5" x 7'9" (5.04m x 2.40m).
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 13'8" x 9'6" (4.13m x 2.86m).
Bedroom Three 11'11" x 9'4" (3.5m x 2.88m).
Bedroom Four 7'12" x 7'0" (2.40m x 2.17m).
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom One 15'11" x 10'10" (4.84m x 3.2m).
Courtyard Garden 35'1" x 23'4" (10.6 m x 7.10m). 'Low maintenance' walled and paved rear garden.
Brick storage shed 11'7" x 7'7" (3.53m x 2.31m).
Parking Block paved frontage via own drive providing off street parking for three cars.
Sole Agent View more View less
- £750,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Lady Aylesford Avenue, Stanmore, Middlesex HA7
- £759,950 4 bed property for sale Maxwelton Close, London NW7
- £770,000 4 bed detached bungalow for sale Woodstock Road, Bushey Heath, Bushey WD23
- £775,000 4 bed town house for sale The Hyde, London NW9
- £775,000 4 bed detached house for sale Wemborough Road, Stanmore, Stanmore HA7
- £700,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Byron Road, London NW7
- £700,000 4 bed link-detached house for sale Talman Grove, Stanmore HA7
- £700,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Bampton Drive, Mill Hill, London NW7
- £695,000 4 bed property for sale Warwick Avenue, Edgware HA8