- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 3 reception rooms
Description A substantial four double bedroom character home located in a sought after private cul-de-sac backing onto fields within a short walk of Effingham Junction station.
Original features include oak paneled doors with art deco door furniture, turning oak staircase and feature fireplace. The property is in need of updating, a remodel and/or extension, including into the loft space, stpp, to create a superb family home whilst being comfortable while decisions are made. The accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall and dual aspect principal reception room with double doors out to a loggia and the garden beyond. The dining room has a bay window with a conservatory off, and a door to a small study. The square kitchen/breakfast room is complemented by a pantry, small utility room and side lobby off the inner hall together with the good sized cloakroom. From the spacious hallway the turning staircase leads to the first floor landing, well-lit by a wide window to the front. The triple aspect master bedroom has an excellent range of built-in wardrobes and a door out to a south backing balcony with far reaching views over adjoining countryside. Bedroom two is another substantial double bedroom also with views to the rear as has bedroom three, again an excellent sized double bedroom with dual rear windows and an eaves cupboard. Bedroom four to the side is another double with additional eaves storage. The family bathroom completes the first floor.
At the front of the property the gravel driveway has parking for 4/5 cars and leads to the integral single garage as well as a car port to the left hand side of the house. The rest is mainly laid to lawn and screened from the neighbours by shrubs beds and mature hedging. The lawned rear garden has a wonderful open aspect with a âbig skyâ feel aided by the paddocks beyond. In total the plot measures approximately 0.27 acres. The property is available with no onward chain. View more View less
- £1,200,000 4 bed detached house for sale Surrey Gardens, Effingham Junction, Leatherhead, Surrey KT24
- £1,195,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Street, West Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £1,195,000 4 bed detached house for sale Blundel Lane, Stoke D'abernon, Cobham, Surrey KT11
- £1,200,000 4 bed detached house for sale Barrington Drive, Fetcham, Leatherhead KT22
- £1,125,000 4 bed detached house for sale Shere Road, West Horsley KT24
- £1,250,000 4 bed detached house for sale Freelands Road, Cobham KT11
- £1,150,000 5 bed property for sale The Glade, Fetcham, Leatherhead KT22
- £1,195,000 5 bed detached house for sale Stoke D'abernon, Cobham, Surrey KT11
- £1,195,000 5 bed detached house for sale Ferngrove Close, Fetcham, Leatherhead KT22