- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Floor area 829 sq. ft
- Victorian detached Bungalow on 0.96 acre, in semi-rural setting
- Previously a registered Smallholding as well as the old village School
- Properties in the area range from residential to commercial giving many options
- The plot is approx 242ft wide x 160ft deep and majority woodland
- Owned by the same family for generations
- 1 minute drive to the A127
Description Having already been a registered smallholding as well as a local shop and school, back in the 1920s, this 1870's built detached bungalow which occupies a wooded plot of approximately 1 acre offers a multitude of residential options and even potential commercial uses. (Subject to Consent)
The two bedroom bungalow itself is 77m2/829 sqft, it has gas radiator heating, some double glazed windows, two reception rooms, a small conservatory and a metal outbuilding with power. There are a few noteable structural defects including the join between the original bungalow and the extensions that were carried out in 1960 and 1985 and may therefore mean this purchase might only be suitable for cash buyers or low loan to value mortgages.
Having said that, to the right person this is a great opportunity to unlock considerable potential for enlargement to existing structure and redevelopment to incorporate a home business on an acre plot.
The site sits on the edge Noak Bridge, positioned to the easterly end of Wash Road where it adjoins Hardings Elm Road, being just 0.3 miles from the A127.
For reference the road frontage is approximately 242' wide with a depth of 160' and running along one boundary is a small brook.
Viewings of the site need to accompanied and are only available by prior appointment.
Please contact Henton Kirkman on or call into the offices in Billericay High Street to make arrangements.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only. View more View less
- £575,000 3 bed detached house for sale Billericay, Essex, . CM12
- £561,000 3 bed detached house for sale Heath Road, Ramsden Heath, Billericay, Essex CM11
- £600,000 3 bed detached house for sale Wash Road, Basildon-Billericay SS15
- £600,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Coxes Farm Road, Billericay CM11
- £600,000 3 bed detached house for sale Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom SS15
- £550,000 3 bed detached house for sale Tye Common Road, Billericay, Essex CM12
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Home Meadows, Billericay, Essex CM12
- £535,000 3 bed detached house for sale Louvaine Avenue, Wickford SS12
- £650,000 2 bed property for sale High Street, Billericay, Essex CM12