3 bed detached bungalow for sale in Fairview Road, The Ridgeway, Enfield EN2
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Spacious Attractive Lounge
- Double Garage
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Large Kitchen Diner
- Basement Room
- Bathroom And Separate Shower Room
- Secluded Garden
- UPVC Double Glazing
Spacious, detached three bedroom bungalow in a most sought after cul-de-sac, siding onto and with views over adjacent woodland just off The Ridgeway, within close proximity of Enfield Town and Gordon Hill Rail Station. Garage, carport, delightful rear garden, large kitchen/diner and much more.
Barnfields are pleased to offer this extremely spacious, beautifully appointed, detached three bedroom bungalow in a delightful and most sought after cul-de-sac, siding onto and with views over adjacent woodland just off The Ridgeway, convenient for Enfield Town multiple shopping centre and rail stations (Moorgate Line).
The particularly well presented accommodation features:-
Fitted carpet, radiator, double doors to:-
Triple Aspect Lounge 22' 4" max x 19' 10" max ( 6.81m max x 6.05m max )
Fitted carpet, two radiators, modern fireplace with inset gas coal living flame fire, double glazed French windows to garden.
Kitchen / Dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 23' 4" max x 16' 7" max ( 7.11m max x 5.05m max )
L shaped and comprehensively fitted in oak units comprising base units with worktops, inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit, inset ceramic hob with fume extractor hood over, built-in oven and grill, integrated dishwasher and fridge-freezer, integrated washing machine and tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor, radiator, two sets of double glazed patio doors to garden and terrace, steps down to garden. Steps down to:-
Double glazed sliding patio doors to patio area. Doors to garage and door to:-
Step-in shower unit, wall mounted hand basin, low level WC, fully tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail.
Dining Room / Bedroom Three 14' x 10' 5" ( 4.27m x 3.17m )
Laminate floor, radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water tank with immersion heater, double glazed French windows to garden.
Bedroom One 16' 9" x 12' ( 5.11m x 3.66m )
Fitted carpet, two sets of built-in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, bay window.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.25m x 2.84m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, double built-in wardrobe cupboard.
Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, separate shower cubicle, fitted carpet, fully tiled walls.
Low flush suite, ceramic tiled walls, vanity wash hand basin, radiator.
Basement Room 11' x 8' ( 3.35m x 2.44m )
L shaped, fitted carpet, radiator.
Shower Room / Wc
Shower cubicle, bracket wash hand basin, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, door into garage.
The garage is located below the bungalow with own front driveway. Approximate measurements 22' 7'' x 14' with remote control up and over door, power and lighting, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, stainless steel sink unit.
There is an adjacent carport with access into rear garden.
Delightfully secluded, split level rear garden with lawn, patio, separate lower patio, side pedestrian access, brick built shed, delightful outlook over trees.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £790,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Cockfosters, Barnet EN4
- £795,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Gloucester Gardens, Cockfosters EN4
- £785,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Chandos Avenue, Southgate N14
- £800,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Cranleigh Gardens, London N21
- £795,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Park Road, New Barnet, Barnet EN4
- £800,000 3 bed property for sale Henrietta Gardens, London N21
- £800,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Cecil Road, London N14
- £799,500 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Chandos Avenue, Southgate, London N14
- £775,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Essex Road, Enfield EN2