4 bed detached house for sale in Langley Way, Watford, Hertfordshire WD17
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Sitting/Dining Room
- Four Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Master
- Family Bathroom
- Home Office
Description A spacious four bedroom detached family home located on the highly sought after Cassiobury Estate. The first floor consists of four bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. The three further bedrooms are serviced by the family bathroom which is conveniently positioned off the landing.
The entrance hall provides access to the sitting/dining room, kitchen and stairs to the first floor landing. The sitting room with bay window to the side aspect has direct access out to the gardens, kitchen and study. The study is located at the rear of the property and overlooks the garden. The fitted kitchen leads to a generous sized utility room with downstairs cloakroom.
Watford town centre is approximately 1.3 miles distant with its excellent selection of shops, including the intu Centre. Transport facilities include the Metropolitan Line at Watford station and the Main Line to Euston from Watford Junction (approx. 20 mins on the 'faster trains'). Junctions 5 and 6 give access to the M1 and Junction 19 to the M25 connecting with the national motorway network and airports. There is a good selection of schools, both state and private, to include Watford Boys and Girls Grammar Schools, Cassiobury Junior School, Nascot Wood Primary, Haberdashers Boys and Girls Schools, and York House.
Cassiobury Park is a blue flag park and has over 190 acres of open space and woodland with a range of sporting and recreational facilities. The Grove Country Club is 1.9 miles distant. The local tennis club is situated at the end of the close. The River Gade and the Grand Union Canal run through the nearby Cassiobury Park.
The property affords front and rear gardens sitting on a corner plot with a carriage driveway. The rear landscaped garden affords a patio entertaining area, feature pond and lawned area that is enclosed on all sides. A gated side entrance links the front and rear gardens and home office with power. To the rear of the garden is hard standing for further parking and double garage that can be accessed from Bellmont Wood Avenue. View more View less
- £875,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Kingsfield Road, Oxhey, Watford WD19
- £875,000 4 bed property for sale Upper Paddock Road, Oxhey Village WD19
- £850,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Kingsfield Road, Oxhey, Watford WD19
- £845,000 4 bed property for sale Bourne Road, Bushey WD23
- £840,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Cedar Road, Watford WD19
- £900,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Watford Heath, Watford WD19
- £825,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Ridge Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire WD17
- £875,000 4 bed detached house for sale Juniper Grove, Watford WD17
- £850,000 4 bed detached house for sale Manor Road, Watford WD17