3 bed flat for sale in Francis Street, Westminster, London SW1P
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
Description An exceptional apartment, comprising over 5,300 square feet of lateral space, set in a landmark industrial style building, and showcasing a stunning bespoke interior.
The current owner has designed and created this striking apartment to perfectly complement the industrial nature of the building, with a dramatic use of materials, finishes, and lighting, and meticulous attention to detail.
Set on the first floor, the apartment leads from an entrance hall through to the vast 2,500 sq. Ft open plan living space, making highly creative use of materials like Basaltina stone, brushed steel, smoked glass, and black lacquered wood to create an absorbing, indulgent experience. Award winning lighting design allows the atmosphere to be tuned to the occasion.
Three uniquely different bedroom suites are accessed via large sliding panels and a stone walkway. Each one features a playful use of materials, space and carefully integrated lighting design.
Nearby transport connections are excellent and Buckingham Palace, St James's Park and Green Park are all within easy reach. View more View less
- £11,210,000 3 bed flat for sale Francis Street, Westminster, London SW1P
- £11,000,000 3 bed flat for sale 10 Montrose Place, London SW1X
- £11,000,000 3 bed flat for sale Montrose Place, Belgravia, London SW1X
- £10,963,000 3 bed flat for sale Moxon Street, London W1U
- £10,650,000 3 bed flat for sale Chesham Street, Belgravia SW1X
- £11,795,000 3 bed flat for sale Montrose Place, Belgravia, London SW1X
- £10,500,000 3 bed flat for sale Oceanic House, Cockspur Street, London SW1Y
- £10,500,000 3 bed flat for sale St. James's Chambers, Ryder Street, London SW1Y
- £11,000,000 4 bed flat for sale Bolsover Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W