- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Select gated development of just 11 properties with direct access to Oak Common
- Close proximity to the village centre
- Modern character cottage built by Millgate
- Well presented
- Generous corner plot with garden views
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Spacious full width living/dining room
- Conservatory with french doors
- Three bedrooms with the master including en-suite
- Family bathroom and downstairs cloakoom
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
the property This modern character cottage, built by the reputable developer Millgate, presents notable living accommodation including a full width living/dining room, in excess of 20ft offering an ideal space for entertaining, complemented by a conservatory with french doors to the well established garden. A modern front aspect kitchen is fitted with a range of high specification units, whilst the entrance hall provides access to the downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs, three bedrooms comprise two doubles with built-in wardrobes and a versatile single. The master suite further features a three piece en-suite shower as well as a pleasant front outlook. The remaining bedrooms are served by a modern family bathroom comprising a white suite.
The grounds This property sits within a generous corner plot offering a good degree of privacy, with views overlooking well tended gardens. One of just eleven houses on a select development, with a residents path featuring direct access to Oak Common. The development further provides the security of electronically operated gates. Both a garage and allocated parking are also a feature of this property.
Location Well located in close proximity to the rural village centre, with a well-preserved landscape and excellent commuter links to Hook, Fleet and the M3, via the A30. The village centre offers independent retailers, public houses, a cricket club, golf club, a theatre, three ponds and woodland. There are annual community events and reputable schools including Oakwood and Greenfields. Winchfield station serves regular rail connections to London Waterloo, Farnborough, Clapham Junction, Basingstoke and Woking.
Vendor comments "Oakwood Court enjoys direct access to Oak Common, the village of Hartley Wintney and wonderful neighbours. We are sad to leave such a very comfortable, private and quiet home after seven happy years, but are relocating to be near family. We will miss sitting in the garden enjoying our summerhouse and the variety of countryside walks. The new vendors have much to look forward to in this unique location."
agent's comments "This really is a perfect location within Hartley Wintney. A private footpath allows residents to walk to the village within a few minutes, giving great access to the shops, schools and recreational facilities. The house is in a superb condition and the large garden is perfect for entertaining."
energy efficiency rating Current: C | Potential: C View more View less
- £575,000 3 bed detached house for sale Kingfishers, Fleet GU51
- £550,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Hares Lane, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £600,000 3 bed detached house for sale Mallows Close, Fleet GU51
- £569,950 4 bed detached house for sale Church View, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £575,000 4 bed detached house for sale Whitewater Road, Fleet GU51
- £535,000 3 bed detached house for sale Cresley, London Road, Hook RG27
- £620,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Weatherby Gardens, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Church View, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £625,000 3 bed detached house for sale Kingfishers, Fleet GU51