- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Viewing Advised
- Guide price Â£400,000 - Â£425,000
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Excellent decorative order
- Large bathroom with seperate shower
- Private driveway
- Viewing highly recommended
stunning three bedroom detached bungalow! Presented in excellent decorative order -three good sized bedrooms - lovely kitchen diner - wonderfully bright and airy - spacious living room - large bathroom with separate shower - private driveway - move straight in to this homely home! Act fast!
Door to side aspect, tiled flooring.
Door to side aspect, radiator, wall lights and wood laminate flooring.
Lounge 15' 2" x 11' 4" ( 4.62m x 3.45m )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, double glazed patio doors to garden, leaded light windows to side aspect, open fire place with tiled hearth, coving and ceiling rose, radiator.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 8' 2" ( 4.14m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear and side aspect, fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, butler sink, integrated electric oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, recessed spotlights, door to garden
Bedroom One 14' to bay x 11' 3" max ( 4.27m to bay x 3.43m max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, wood laminate flooring, coving.
Bedroom Two 14' 5" to bay x 8' 3" ( 4.39m to bay x 2.51m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, storage cupboard, radiator, coving
Bedroom Three 14' 7" x 7' ( 4.45m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, coving.
Double glazed window to side aspect, WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, shower cubicle, tiled floor, part tiled walls, loft access.
Part lawn, part driveway with dropped kerb.
Patio area, laid to lawn, timber shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £400,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Betterton Road, Rainham RM13
- £400,000 3 bed property for sale Betterton Road, Rainham RM13
- £400,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Nelson Road, Rainham RM13
- £400,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Hubert Road, Rainham RM13
- £400,000 3 bed detached house for sale Cherry Tree Lane, Rainham RM13
- £400,000 3 bed detached house for sale Edmund Road, Rainham, Essex RM13
- £400,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Dominion Way, Rainham RM13
- £400,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Plum Lane, Rainham RM13
- £400,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Ryder Gardens, Rainham RM13