4 bed terraced house for sale in Grove Vale, London SE22
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Chain free
- Close to Lordship Lane
Description A fantastic four bedroom house, arranged over three floors, located on the north end of Lordship Lane close to East Dulwich station and Goose Green.
Comprising of a spacious double reception room with bay window, fitted kitchen/diner, and 45ft rear garden with utility area and shed.
There are four large double bedrooms, family bathroom, and shower room with toilet. The property also provides options to extend the rear, side return and convert the loft (subject to planning permission).
In a sought after area, within 5 minutes walk to East Dulwich station, close to independent shops, delis, cafes, bars and restaurants. Peckham Rye Park is a short walk and Goose Green is at the end of the road, on the roundabout with Lordship Lane. A number of local schools in the area have received an 'Outstandingâ standard by ofsted.
Just 0.2 miles from the East Dulwich Zone 2 train station offering direct links into London Bridge, Beckenham and Surrey.
Distances to Transport
- East /Dulwich station 0.2 Miles
- Denmark Hill Station 0.9 Miles
- Peckham Rye 1.1 Miles
Information and services
Council Tax Band: D (approx Â£990.82 per annum)
local authorities: London Borough of Southwark Services: Mains water and gas, electricity. View more View less
- £850,000 4 bed property for sale Trelawn Road, Brixton, London SW2
- £850,000 4 bed property for sale Kemble Road, London SE23
- £850,000 4 bed property for sale Elsinore Road, London SE23
- £825,000 4 bed detached house for sale Bushwood Drive, London SE1
- £875,000 4 bed property for sale Chatham Street, London SE17
- £825,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Henry Tate Mews, London SW16
- £850,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Pearfield Road, London SE23
- £900,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Barry Road, Dulwich SE22
- £900,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Austins Court, 1 Peckham Rye, London SE15