- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Share of freehold
- Light and spacious accommodation
- High ceilings and many period features
- Convenient for Common and town
- About 0.6 miles on foot to mainline station
- Permit parking available
Description An impressive and stylish three bedroom apartment within a handsome Victorian mansion, close to the Common and conveniently positioned for the town centre and station.
Mount Ephraim Court is set a short distance along Molyneux Park Road from Mount Ephraim which borders Tunbridge Wells Common. Footpaths criss-cross the common and provide pedestrian access leading to the town centre and mainline station, with the wider Common beyond offering a wealth of opportunities for walking and recreation.
Royal Tunbridge Wells is the only spa town in the south east of England, with elegant architecture, especially in the historic and vibrant Pantiles area which is about a 0.7 mile walk from the property, across the Common. The town offers a variety of independent shops, cafÃ©s and restaurants, the Royal Victoria Place shopping centre, the High Street and the department stores of Fenwickâs and Hoopers, plus two theatres.
Tenure: Share of Freehold, Lease of 999 years from 1 May 2016. Please refer to Savills for full details of service charge and ground rent.
Mainline Station: Tunbridge Wells (about 0.6 miles on foot) with regular services to London Charing Cross (via London Bridge and Waterloo East) and Cannon Street.
Parking: Residentsâ Parking Zone C. Two permits per property can be applied for, together with 50 visitor vouchers per year.
Outgoings: Tunbridge Wells Borough Council: Tax Band D.
Mount Ephraim Court is a handsome and imposing Victorian mansion in a popular residential location close to the prestigious Mount Ephraim road and Tunbridge Wellsâ Common. Apartment 3 is a well presented three bedroom property with a spacious layout and a feeling of grandeur.
Generously sized and well-proportioned rooms benefit greatly from wooden floors and tall ceilings, typically over ten feet high, and offer period features such as deep skirting boards, dado and picture rails and Victorian fire surrounds. The 25ft sitting/dining room is of particular note with triple sash windows, a marble and tiled Victorian fireplace and marvellous roof lantern, set into the dramatic coffered ceiling, flooding the room with daylight. The principal bedroom also features a trio of south-facing windows with a well-maintained leafy outlook, and is positioned opposite the wonderfully spacious family bathroom.
This property comes with the security of a share of the freehold and an extensive and recently completed external renovation project is expected to be followed by updating and redecoration of the communal areas. This attractive property will appeal to buyers of all ages, both as a comfortable full-time residence and as a secure âlock up and leaveâ proposition.
Square Footage: 1670 sq ft
3 Mount Ephraim Court can be found a short distance on the left after turning into Molyneux Park Road from Mount Ephraim. View more View less
- £660,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Frant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £695,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale St. John's Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
- £650,000 3 bed property for sale Frant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £700,000 3 bed detached house for sale Delves Avenue, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £650,000 3 bed property for sale Burnt House Lane, Langton Green, Tunbridge Wells TN3
- £642,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Hollyfields, Hawkenbury Road, Hawkenbury, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £642,000 3 bed property for sale Hollyfields Hawkenbury Road, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Holden Road, Southborough, Tunbridge Wells TN4
- £675,000 4 bed property for sale Halls Hole Road, Tunbridge Wells TN2