- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 reception rooms
- Floor area 2,067 sq. ft
- Entrance Hall
- Drawing Room
- Sitting Room
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Five Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Front Garden and West Facing Rear Garden
Description A five bedroom semi-detached Victorian property dating back to 1898 and built to a design by Oxford architect H. W. Moore. Located in one of the most desirable side roads of Central North Oxford.
The extended accommodation comprises on the ground floor of an entrance hall, drawing room with bay window to the front and wood burning stove, sitting room, open plan kitchen/dining/family room which overlooks the rear garden and is an ideal entertaining area and an entrance to a cellar in the basement which provides a useful storage area/playroom. There is also a separate cloakroom.
On the first floor there are two bedrooms, bathroom and a shower room plus three further bedrooms on the second floor.
To the exterior there is a walled front garden with a storage shed and to the rear there is a good size west facing garden mainly laid to lawn with flowers and shrubs and a patio area.
A delightfully well proportioned home set in an ideal location on Chalfont Road in the heart of Central North Oxford and within walking distance of Port Meadow and which offers easy access to the day to day shopping facilities of Walton Street including restaurants, bars and a cinema and also to the more comprehensive facilities of Oxford City Centre, University Departments and a range of schools for all ages. There are rail services to London Paddington in approximately one hour from Oxford mainline station and from the coach station at Gloucester Green there are frequent buses to London Victoria, Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted airports.
From the Central North Oxford office of JCP Estate Agents proceed North on Walton Street.Turn right onto St Bernard's Road, Turn left onto Woodstock Road/A4144. Take the fourth left turn onto Polstead Road.Turn right onto Chalfont Road and the property will be found a little way along the road on the left.
Please note: Jcp have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only. View more View less
- £1,850,000 5 bed detached house for sale Yarnells Hill, Oxford OX2
- £1,800,000 5 bed detached house for sale Lucerne Road, Oxford OX2
- £1,750,000 5 bed detached house for sale Sandfield Road, Headington, Oxford OX3
- £1,750,000 5 bed detached house for sale Sandfield Road, Headington, Oxford, Oxfordshire OX3
- £2,195,000 5 bed town house for sale Mayfield Road, Summertown OX2
- £2,195,000 5 bed detached house for sale Mayfield Road, Oxford, Oxfordshire OX2
- £1,750,000 6 bed detached house for sale Brindley Close, Central North Oxford OX2
- £1,850,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Victoria Road, Summertown OX2
- £2,200,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Chalfont Road, Oxford OX2