5 bed detached house for sale in St. Johns Road, Ascot SL5
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Three Receptions
- Modern Kitchen
- South East Facing Garden
Description Video viewing available - A four/five bedroom detached house in a cul-de-sac with driveway parking and a south east facing garden.
On the ground floor there is a modern kitchen with dining area, living room, dining room, study, double bedroom with en suite shower room and a downstairs WC.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms, a family bathroom and an en suite shower room to the master bedroom.
To the front of the house is driveway parking and to the rear is a south east facing garden backing onto Papplewick School's playing fields.
St John's Road is a small cul-de-sac off Kennel Ride, close to Ascot Racecourse. Other than Papplewick, nearby schools include Charters, Heathfield, Lambrook, lvs, and St Francis. The nearest train station is Ascot where services run to London Waterloo, Reading and Guildford. By road Ascot is convenient for the M3, M4, M25 and Heathrow Airport. Other than Ascot Racecourse, local places of interest include The Berkshire Golf Club, Coworth Park, Guards Polo Club, Legoland, The Lexicon, Sunningdale Golf Club, Wentworth Club, Windsor Castle and Windsor Great Park.
EPC rating C. View more View less
- £750,000 5 bed end terrace house for sale Upper Village Road, Ascot SL5
- £750,000 5 bed detached house for sale Ascot, Berkshire SL5
- £825,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale New Road, Ascot SL5
- £799,950 5 bed detached house for sale Cavendish Meads, Sunninghill, Berkshire SL5
- £675,000 5 bed detached house for sale Wiltshire Grove, Warfield, Berkshire RG42
- £850,000 5 bed detached house for sale Bracknell, Berkshire RG12