- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Character country home in the heart of the village.
- Delightful Southerly Facing Landscaped Garden.
- Impressive entrance hallway with coal effect fireplace.
- Inglenook style fireplace with wood burning stove.
- Close to local shops
- Howard of Effingham & St Lawrence school catchments.
- Effingham Junction railway station 1.5 miles
- No onward chain!
Description This distinctive family home has been remodelled and extended by the owners to create a particularly bright and spacious environment, ready for immediate occupation. The impeccably presented accommodation features excellent ground floor space, creating a practical living environment with wonderful character features. The spacious reception hall is a welcoming introduction to the property, with space for occasional furniture, beamed ceiling and fireplace with limestone surround. An oak floor spans the depth of the property, drawing your eye through to the garden. The triple aspect sitting room features a sumptuous Travatine stone floor together with an impressive brick Inglenook fireplace, making a wonderful focal point for the room, with an oak bresummer and a substantial log burning stove to keep you cosy in the colder months. French doors open onto the patio and garden beyond. The generous triple aspect dining room also has a lovely view and access to the patio and garden, creating a versatile space for the summer entertaining. The kitchen is equipped with a comprehensive range of Maple fronted cabinets with complementing Corian preparation surfaces and features various integrated appliances, including a substantial 'Rangemaster' cooker. The tiled floor continues into the utility room, with further cupboard and appliance space. The study is ideally located for anyone who works from home, offering a quiet area away from the formal reception rooms. Upstairs, all 4 bedrooms overlook the southerly facing gardens, 3 of which include fitted wardrobes, including the superb master suite which has a significant walk in wardrobe together with a sumptuous en suite bathroom with a vaulted and beamed ceiling and a stylish white suite including a large steam shower. There is a superb range of additional fitted wardrobes on the landing, which offer extra storage space - always welcome for a family! The immaculate family bathroom, again with a separate shower, completes the generous family sized accommodation. View more View less
- £999,950 4 bed detached house for sale Leewood Way, Effingham KT24
- £1,000,000 4 bed detached house for sale Beech Close, Effingham KT24
- £960,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale The Old Rectory, Rectory Lane, Bookham, Leatherhead KT23.
- £1,050,000 4 bed detached house for sale Walnut Tree Close, Bookham KT23
- £1,005,000 5 bed detached house for sale Maple Grove, Bookham, Leatherhead KT23
- £1,100,000 4 bed detached house for sale Falconwood, East Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £1,100,000 4 bed detached house for sale Pointers Road, Cobham, Surrey KT11
- £1,100,000 4 bed detached house for sale Pointers Road, Cobham KT11
- £925,000 4 bed detached house for sale Church Road, Bookham, Leatherhead KT23