- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Period Property
- Five bedrooms
- Large, family kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- 17-foot master bedroom
- 0.4 miles to station
- EPC Rating: D
Description Exciting opportunity to acquire this large, semi-detached family home on this desirable tree-lined street offering excellent transport links from nearby Tulse Hill station.
Boasting over 1700 Sq Ft of internal space, naturally across three floors with scope to further extend, this five-bed period property is well-positioned for the excellent local schools, parks and amenities.
Located just 0.4 miles from Tulse Hill rail station with Southern and Thameslink connections into London Bridge, Farringdon, Kings Cross as well as bus connections to nearby Dulwich, Herne Hill and Brixton.
While downstairs is in immaculate condition having been lovingly maintained by the current owners â the new family may wish to modernise upstairs and possibly re-configure to include a second bathroom. The stunning 17-foot master bedroom is well-proportioned along with three further doubles and a childâs bedroom across the upper floors. View more View less
- £1,150,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Kingsmead Road, London SW2
- £1,150,000 5 bed property for sale Cotherstone Road, London SW2
- £1,150,000 5 bed property for sale Littlebury Road, London SW4
- £1,150,000 5 bed property for sale Brenda Road, London SW17
- £1,149,995 5 bed terraced house for sale Blenheim Grove, London SE15
- £1,175,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Copley Park, London SW16
- £1,200,000 5 bed property for sale Valleyfield Road, London SW16
- £1,200,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Valleyfield Road, London SW16
- £1,200,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Kempshott Road, London SW16