- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Detached four bedroom bungalow
- Self-contained two bedroom annexe currently utilised as a thriving Air BnB
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Light and spacious accommodation
- EPC Rating D (64)
- Ample space for Home Office
Description Located within easy reach of the popular market village of Wickham is this splendid refurbished four bedroom bungalow, nestled in a large plot providing picturesque countryside views, with the benefit of a self contained two bedroom annexe, currently run as a successful Air BnB.
Originally a two bedroom bungalow, the owners have extended and refurbished the property to create a wonderful family space, centring on an open plan kitchen/dining/living room with a fully glazed and vaulted hallway leading to an air conditioned garden room, all of which provide a light and airy living area. The kitchen benefits from a central island unit and fully integrated appliances to include double oven, 4 burner induction hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, together with ample storage cupboards. Both the kitchen and garden room enjoy double doors opening onto the rear garden, making this an excellent space for entertaining. The two bedrooms are both of double proportions each with an ensuite shower room and fitted wardrobes.
A separate entrance leads to the self-contained annexe with separate sitting/dining room, kitchen and two bedrooms which also both benefit from ensuite facilities, which currently provides a useful income or alternatively makes this an ideal opportunity for someone needing joint living requirements; equally the annexe could easily be incorporated back into the main house.
The landscaped rear garden that includes wonderful country views mature shrub & hedge borders. A lovely patio & decked seating area provide ideal areas for entertaining whilst a shingle path that leads to a rockery also open to natural woodland and two outbuildings that could be perfect for visiting family and friends. Set back from the road, the property is approached through double gates leading to a shingle drive providing ample parking for numerous vehicles, and plenty of space for a car port (subject to the relevant planning consents).
The property is also only a stone's throw away from Wickham's thriving village centre with its broad range of shops and amenities as well as close to neighbouring market towns of Bishops Waltham and Petersfield with Winchester also being within easy reach.
Summary of features:
Detached four bedroom bungalow; Self-contained two bedroom annexe currently utilised as a thriving Air BnB; Open plan kitchen/living/dining area; Immaculately presented throughout; Light and spacious accommodation
Tenure: Freehold; services: Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage; local authority: Fareham Borough Council; tax band: E
Wickham - 1 mile; Fareham Train Station - 3 miles; Bishops Waltham - 5.3 miles; Southampton - 12 miles
Please visit Silvertops on Air BnB for additional information, images and feedback. View more View less
- £849,000 5 bed detached house for sale The Cedars, Fareham PO16
- £870,000 6 bed semi-detached house for sale Church Path, Fareham PO16
- £975,000 5 bed detached house for sale The Avenue, Fareham PO14
- £775,000 5 bed detached house for sale Springles Lane, Titchfield, Fareham PO15
- £990,000 6 bed detached house for sale Riverside Avenue, Wallington, Fareham PO16
- £755,000 6 bed detached house for sale Johnson View, Whiteley, Fareham PO15
- £750,000 6 bed detached house for sale Lady Bettys Drive, Whiteley PO15