- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Good Schools
- Ideal for First Time Buyers
- Well presented throughout
- Overlooking communal green
- No onward chain
- Three bedroom house
- South Facing Garden
- Close to local amenities
Allen & Harris Wallingford- We're delighted to present this beautiful, l extended, three bedroom terraced property. Viewing is highly recommended.
Allen & Harris wallingford- We're delighted to present this beautiful, extended, three bedroom terraced property. Overlooking a communal green in the popular village of Woodcote. The house offers a very spacious kitchen/diner- ideal for entertaining! With two double & one single bedrooms to the first floor, this really is an ideal family home. This property is also available with no onward chain, the downstairs accommodation includes: Sitting room, kitchen/diner, WC, and single garage. EPC Rating D. Viewing is highly recommended.
The charming village of Woodcote is situated in the heart of southern Oxfordshire. Surrounded by the idyllic Chiltern countryside, the village has an active community, with amenities including a Co-op supermarket, convenience store, garden centre, two public houses and take-away restaurants. The village also has an excellent and medical surgery as well as a primary school and the well-respected Langtree secondary school. The centre of the village is centred around a large village green/cricket pitch and village hall with a large children's play park.
Woodcote is well connected with mainline railways stations at Pangbourne and Goring with direct access to London Paddington. The nearby market town of Wallingford (7 miles) has an excellent range of amenities including a Waitrose supermarket, independent shops, banks, restaurants, a monthly Farmer's market and other leisure facilities such as a thriving theatre and sports centre.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less