3 bed end terrace house for sale in Dragon Road, Winterbourne, Bristol BS36
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Reputed to date back to 18th Century
- Character features throughout
- 69 Ft enclosed rear garden
- Double bay fronted.
- New Kitchen fitted 2017
- Three Bedrooms
Description This beautiful Georgian property boasts an array of character features and is situated in the heart of the much sought after 'Winterbourne'. From the front this house has an impressive double bay fronted appearance, accompanied by stone walls and iron gates. To the rear, an impressive 69 Ft long garden with landscaped features, off street parking and good storage. This home is conveniently situated to say the least, only minutes walk to the local shops, post office, both primary school and secondary school and the local Co-Op for your daily essentials. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the character this property has to offer. The owners have completed a renovation of the kitchen in 2017.
Radiator, coved ceiling, staircase with cupboard under.
Sitting Room (4.67m x 4.06m)
Double glazed bay window, radiator, coved ceiling, stone fireplace housing multi fuel burning stove, wall light, television point.
Lounge/Dining Area (7.16m x 3.4m)
Double glazed bay window, radiator, coved ceiling, fireplace, wall light, television point.
Kitchen (3.99m x 3.1m)
Refitted in 2017. Double glazed window, part tiled walls, Belfast sink with cupboard under, range of wall and base units, wood worktops, integrated dishwasher, cooker hood, fitted fridge/freezer, radiator, tiled floor, space for range cooker, stone built bread oven.
Utility Room (3.07m x 1.47m)
Double glazed window, wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor.
Double glazed Velux window, low level w.c., hand basin, tiled shower cubicle with mixer/spray unit, heated towel rail.
Double glazed window, stone walls, radiator.
Master Bedroom (5.33m x 3.68m)
Wooden door, two double glazed Sash windows, radiator, wood floor.
Bedroom Two (3.71m x 3.4m)
Double glazed Sash window, radiator, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three (4.14m x 3.12m)
Double glazed window, built in cupboard, radiator, hand basin.
Bathroom (3.07m x 2.21m)
Double glazed window, shower cubicle with mixer shower unit, hand basin, low level w.c., roll top bath, heated towel rail, laminate flooring, loft access.
Wall, hedges, lawns, flower beds, trees and shrubs, external light, paved path, meter cupboard, iron gate and railings.
Rear Garden (21.03m x 6.71m)
Off street parking, wall, fencing to side and rear, lawn, patio, trees and shrubs, gated side access, and wishing well.
Store (9.14m x 2.29m)
Single glazed window, power and light, boiler. View more View less
- £525,000 4 bed detached house for sale Stone Lane, Winterbourne Down, Bristol BS36
- £525,000 4 bed detached house for sale Court Road, Frampton Cotterell, Bristol BS36
- £495,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Robel Avenue, Frampton Cotterell, Bristol BS36
- £530,000 4 bed detached house for sale Great Meadow Road, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32
- £530,000 4 bed property for sale "Saveli" at Oxleigh Way, Stoke Gifford, Bristol BS34
- £520,000 4 bed property for sale "Scila" at Oxleigh Way, Stoke Gifford, Bristol BS34
- £510,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ellan Hay Road, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32
- £510,000 4 bed detached house for sale Park Lane, Frampton Cotterell BS36
- £510,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Church Road, Frampton Cotterell, Bristol BS36