4 bed end terrace house for sale in Seymour Road, London N8
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- End Of Terraced House
- Four Bedroom
- Ground Floor WC
- Double Fronted
- 26" Reception Room
- Close to Harringay Over Ground Station
- Short walk to Haringey Retail Park
- Total Floor Area: 127S qM
Description Kings Group are pleased to present this exclusive opportunity to purchase this prominent double fronted 4 Bedroom, End of Terrace character residence, wide front lounge, off street parking, a basement and sizeable garden.
This must really be viewed to fully appreciate the size, scale and potential.
The property internally features; light and spacious south facing open planned through lounge, huge extended kitchen diner, basement, guest w.c, first floor bathroom and four bedrooms. There is further scope for a loft conversion (subject to planning).
Seymour Road is situated at the very heart of the Harringay Ladder, making easy access to all the local independent shops, cafes, bars and restaurants along Green Lanes. The property is also perfectly situated for a multitude of Transport links for fast access across London and the West End/City Via Manor House or Turnpike Lane Underground Station (Piccadilly Line Zone 2 & 3), Harringay or Hornsey Rail Station (to Kings Cross or Moorgate in less than 20 minutes) as well as London Overground from Harringay Green Lanes.
Reception Room (7.95m x 4.60m (26'1 x 15'1))
Diner (5.69m x 3.23m (18'8 x 10'7))
Kitchen (3.15m x 2.69m (10'4 x 8'10))
Bedroom (4.85m x 4.55m (15'11 x 14'11))
Bedroom (3.23m x 2.51m (10'7 x 8'3))
Bedroom (3.25m x 3.00m (10'8 x 9'10))
Bedroom (3.35m x 2.95m (11'0 x 9'8))
Basement (5.74m x 4.37m (18'10 x 14'4))
The property misdescriptions act 1991. The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order, or fit for the purpose. References to the Tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the vendor. The agent has not had sight of the Title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Garden (7.24m (23'9))
The garden is owned by Thames water, the vendor pays Â£100 pa for exclusive use. View more View less
- £950,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Falkland Road, Harringay Ladder, London N8
- £950,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Sydney Road, Harringay Ladder, London N8
- £950,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Caledonian Road, Islington, London N7
- £950,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Perch Street, Hackney E8
- £950,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Brookdale, New Southgate, London N11
- £935,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Effingham Road, London N8
- £965,000 4 bed property for sale Derwent Road, London N13
- £930,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Kyverdale Road, London N16
- £975,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Springfield Road, New Southgate, London N11