- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Spacious home
- Cul de sac
- Lounge/dining room
- Four bedrooms
- Bathroom & shower room
- Double garage
- South west facing garden
- Shops nearby
Description ***property visit available***
spacious detached house in A quiet cul de sac with A driveway and garage half A mile from salfords train station.
Tucked away towards the end of a residential cul de sac you will find this generous four bedroom family home.
On the ground floor is a large double glazed porch which leads to the entrance hall which itself has a storage cupboard under the stairs. To the left is an l-shaped, dual aspect lounge/dining room that has sliding doors to a 23ft conservatory overlooking the gardens. There is an inner lobby off the hall which has access to the fitted kitchen and the downstairs shower room as well as a double glazed door to the side.
On the first floor there is a large landing with built in storage and a double glazed window overlooking the cul de sac, you have four bedrooms three of which have fitted wardrobes as well as a family bathroom.
To the front is an open lawn garden and a driveway for two cars leading to an attached double garage which has both power and light. To the rear is a south westerly aspect lawn garden that is 60ft in width and 50ft in depth with a patio area, timber sheds and a fenced boundaries. The property also benefits from solar panels.
A parade of local shops can be found half a mile as well as mainline train links to London, Gatwick and Brighton.
Directions : From Redhill follow the A23 to the south for 2.7 miles and turn left after Westmead Drive to cross over and rejoin the A23 Northbound. Take the firs left onto Lodge Lane and then left after 300 yards into Montfort Rise. You will find the house towards the end of the cul de sac on the right hand side.
Entrance Porch (3.94m x 0.79m (12'11 x 2'7))
Entrance Hall (4.14m x 2.08m (13'7 x 6'10))
Lounge/Dining Room (7.14m x 6.63m (23'5 x 21'9))
Kitchen (3.53m x 2.97m (11'7 x 9'9))
Lobby (2.03m x 1.02m (6'8 x 3'4))
Shower Room (2.03m x 2.03m (6'8 x 6'8))
Conservatory (7.14m x 3.91m (23'5 x 12'10))
Bedroom One (3.86m x 3.86m (12'8 x 12'8))
Bedroom Two (3.45m x 3.02m (11'4 x 9'11))
Bedroom Three (3.86m x 2.06m (12'8 x 6'9))
Bedroom Four (3.02m x 2.06m (9'11 x 6'9))
Bathroom (2.62m x 2.06m (8'7 x 6'9))
Gas Central Heating
Double Glazed Windows
Off Road Parking For Two Cars
Council Tax Band: F View more View less
- £660,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Shrewsbury Road, Redhill, Surrey RH1
- £645,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Kings Cross Lane, South Nutfield, Redhill RH1
- £629,950 4 bed property for sale "Gosfield" at Moy Green Drive, Horley RH6
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Montfort Rise, Salfords, Redhill RH1
- £630,000 4 bed property for sale Blackborough Road, Reigate RH2
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Redhill, Surrey RH1
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Earlswood Road, Redhill RH1
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Brambletye Park Road, Redhill RH1
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Close, Horley RH6