- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Set within the heart of Hartley Wintney with easy access to amenities
- Part of a prestigious over 65's retirement development
- Concierge, communal lounge and guest facilities
- Residents secure parking
- Lift access to all floors
- Well equipped modern kitchen with integrated Neff appliances
- Generous living room with pleasant views
- Master bedroom with separate dressing room
- Landscaped gardens
- No onward chain
Description *Please visit our website to see our current guidelines on Covid 19.*
the property This top floor apartment features purpose built accommodation, specifically designed to support independent living for the over 65s. Well presented throughout and in notable condition, the apartment features a generous, light and airy living room, with pleasant views and plenty of space for entertaining. The modern fitted kitchen offers a quality range of units with work surfaces; well equipped with integrated Neff appliances. The master bedroom presents a sizeable room benefitting from an en suite dressing area, fully fitted with mirrored wardrobes. The property further features a separate, contemporary and high specification shower room, accessed from the entrance hall which additionally provides built-in storage.
The grounds Secure residents parking is a benefit with this apartment. Fleur de Lis is an over 65's retirement complex with 23 apartments, in addition to communal areas and guest facilities. Features include a 24 hour emergency call as well as lift access. Landscaped grounds surround the complex, offering areas for seating and dining.
Location A rural village with a well-preserved landscape and excellent commuter links to Hook, Fleet and the M3, via the A30. The village centre offers independent retailers, public houses, a cricket club, golf club, a theatre, three ponds and woodland. There are annual community events and reputable schools including Oakwood and Greenfields. Winchfield station serves regular rail connections to London Waterloo, Farnborough, Clapham Junction, Basingstoke and Woking.
Agent's comments "An excellent opportunity to purchase this spacious and extremely well-presented top floor retirement apartment, including the added benefit of resident's parking and within easy reach of the centre of Hartley Wintney."
agent's note This property benefits from a long lease of 147 years, with a service charge of Â£3,600 pa. All details should be verified by the purchasing solicitor prior to the exchange of contracts.
Recent trustpilot review "We were very impressed with the service we received from Mackenzie Smith, the staff were very friendly and always happy to assist. We have no hesitation in recommending them, they were a pleasure to deal with."
energy efficiency rating Current: B | Potential: B View more View less
- £350,000 1 bed flat for sale Dairy Walk, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £360,000 1 bed flat for sale Fleur De Lis, Dairy Walk, Hartley Wintney RG27
- £365,000 1 bed flat for sale Fleur De Lis, Dairy Walk, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £385,000 2 bed flat for sale Dairy Walk, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £400,000 2 bed flat for sale Fleur De Lis, Dairy Walk, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £300,000 2 bed flat for sale Lefroy Park, Fleet GU51
- £300,000 2 bed flat for sale Lefroy Park, Branksomewood Road, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £300,000 2 bed flat for sale Branksomewood Road, Fleet GU51