- 5 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Stunning Detached House
- Five Bedrooms
- Overlooking 10 Acres Of Jointly Owned Woods
- Bathroom, En-Suite & Cloakroom
- Sought After Location
- Two Receptions
- Double Glazed & Central Heating
- Modern Development
- Viewing Advised
- Conveniently Located For Local Amenities
Description Viewing is essential on this stunning detached family home that has undergone much improvement by the current owners.
The property looks across and has views of across 10 acres of Greensward and woods that is jointly owned by the current owners and the neighbours. This property has 5,000 square foot added to the deeds of the house.
Situated within an envious position within this modern development, the property really is move in ready.
Each of the rooms offer spacious and modern living which is evident as soon as you walk into the welcoming entrance hall. There is a study to the front, ground floor cloakroom and a beautiful lounge to the rear with a feature slate wall fireplace. From the dining room there is access to the amazing kitchen that is fitted with a range of high gloss base and wall mounted units with quartz work surfaces. There is a central island and a host of integrated appliances that include, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and boiling hot water tap, kitchen island, two built in electric double fan assisted ovens, electric induction hob with canopy ducted extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, including coffee machine and microwave. There is also access to the utility room.
The first floor has a feature arched double glazed window and five double bedrooms with an en-suite shower room and family bathroom.
The rear garden commences with a paved patio area and the remainder being mainly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders, timber shed, outside water tap, security lighting, rear and side gates providing access to garage and carport, further three parking spaces.
Ashingdon Heights offers easy access to local amenities including Rochford's Mainline Railway Station and Southend/London Airport.
To book your viewing online 24/7 please click on the brochure or visit us at
viewings can also be arranged by downloading our award winning app.
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
If you choose to make an offer based solely on a virtual viewing, then Purplebricks does not accept any liability for errors in the information provided, including but not limited to, measurements, photography and video content in the event that a physical valuation has not been carried out. Should you decide to make an offer on a property, you accept that any representations made in relation to the property may be based on virtual information provided by the Vendor. In the event that the valuation was carried out virtually, Purplebricks is not responsible for this information or its accuracy. If in any doubt, you should make additional enquiries before completion. View more View less
- £600,000 5 bed detached house for sale Ashingdon Heights, Ashingdon, Essex SS4
- £550,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Greensward Lane, Hockley SS5
- £585,000 6 bed detached house for sale Copelands, Ashingdon, Rochford SS4
- £585,000 6 bed detached house for sale Copelands, Rochford SS4
- £646,995 5 bed detached house for sale Hall Road, Rochford SS4
- £550,000 5 bed detached house for sale Hampstead Gardens, Hockley SS5
- £550,000 5 bed detached house for sale Stambridge Road, Rochford SS4
- £500,000 5 bed detached house for sale The Trunnions, Rochford SS4
- £700,000 5 bed detached house for sale Rayleigh Avenue, Eastwood SS9