- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Floor area 2,308 sq. ft
- Detached Family Home
- Four Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Master
- Family Bathroom
- Sitting Room & Dining Room
- Kitchen & Utility
- Double Garage
- Large "In-Out" Driveway
- Views Over Countryside
Description Virtual tour now available - see online links.
Conveniently located on the outskirts of Cobham this beautiful and characterful detached home offers countryside living with excellent views across farmlands that surround the property.
Recent renovation throughout offers modern but character features keeping in line with the rural setting. The sitting room offers excellent space with a separate dining area to the east of the property and leads via a staircase to a cellar, which can be offered as a wine cellar, snug or bar. Recently upgraded, the kitchen offers a variety of units, range cooker, extensive worktop and utility room with side access after countryside side pursuits.Also located on the ground floor is a WC located under the stairs.
The first floor offers an inviting hallway with access to all living accommodation â The double aspect master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, Juliette balcony with views across stunning views across the countryside. Three further double bedrooms again one with wonderful views from the Juliette balcony and a family bathroom with a separate shower.
To the front of the property there is a large drive in / drive-out gravel driveway with access to a double garage and side entrance into the garden. The front garden is laid to lawn with mature trees and shrub borders. A further side entrance allows access to the rear garden which provides beautiful views across the countryside from the terraces. Astro turf, lawn and terraces break up the garden layout which provide an excellent area to entertain friends and family on summer evenings.
Located around 1.5 miles from Cobham High Street, the property benefits from an elevated position to take in the countryside views. The sought-after town of Cobham offers a variety of restaurants, shops and coffee shops whilst being commutable to London. View more View less
- £1,100,000 4 bed detached house for sale Pointers Road, Cobham, Surrey KT11
- £1,100,000 4 bed detached house for sale Pointers Road, Cobham KT11
- £1,100,000 4 bed detached house for sale Nightingale Avenue, West Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £1,100,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Fairway, Weybridge KT13
- £1,100,000 4 bed detached house for sale Northcote Crescent, West Horsley KT24
- £1,095,000 4 bed detached house for sale Leigh Road, Cobham KT11
- £1,100,000 4 bed detached house for sale Pyrford Road, Woking, Surrey GU22
- £1,050,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Woodlands Lane, Stoke D'abernon, Cobham KT11
- £1,125,000 4 bed detached house for sale Blundel Lane, Cobham KT11