- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Wonderful open rural views
- West facing rear garden
- Separate double garage
- Detached garden studio
- Lovely, light bright and contemporary interior
- Horsley station 2 miles
- Raleigh and Howard of Effingham school catchment
- Countryside walks and two local pubs on your doorstep!
Description The charming exterior appearance of Ashley Cottage with its Tudor style beams and part white render belies the superb contemporary interior with its oak flooring, stylish kitchen and bathrooms and fresh bright dÃ©cor throughout.
The entrance hallway is open and welcoming with a set of double glazed doors to the kitchen providing a glimpse of the garden and the view beyond. From here, the open plan Kitchen/Dining room is very much the social hub of the home, benefiting from an enviable westerly rear aspect to watch the sunset. The kitchen area is well fitted with modern shaker units in a pale grey colour with a central island/breakfast bar housing a six burner gas hob and a built in double fitted electric oven. Within the units, there is also space for an American style fridge/freezer, a dishwasher and a washing machine or larder fridge.
The Sitting room is generously proportioned, running front-to-back with French doors opening onto the patio in the garden. The striking, white limestone gas fireplace creates a central focal point and indeed, being dual-aspect, the Sitting room is a lovely light room. A smaller reception by the front door offers the possibility of a TV room or Study with views over the pretty front garden.
The staircase rises up to the galleried first floor landing, giving access to the four bedrooms and three luxury bathrooms. All the bedrooms offer built in storage, with the two on the rear both having wonderful rural views.
For those wishing to wake up to the sight of countryside and the sound of birds, then look no further, as this charming property is perfectly positioned to offer rural tranquillity whilst being situated on an attractive, and popular no through residential road in the heart of the village. It certainly offers the best of both worlds, being tucked away and yet within easy reach of local pubs and the local village store. View more View less
- £1,295,000 4 bed detached house for sale Glendene Avenue, East Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £1,325,000 4 bed detached house for sale Off Forest Road, East Horsley KT24
- £1,250,000 4 bed detached house for sale Tithebarns Lane, West Clandon, Woking, Surrey GU23
- £1,250,000 4 bed detached house for sale Tithebarns Lane, Send GU23
- £1,250,000 4 bed detached house for sale Rose Lane, Ripley, Woking, Surrey GU23
- £1,295,000 5 bed detached house for sale Forest Road, East Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £1,375,000 4 bed detached house for sale Chalk Lane, East Horsley KT24
- £1,395,000 4 bed detached house for sale Long Reach, Ockham, Woking GU23
- £1,345,000 5 bed detached house for sale The Street, West Horsley KT24