- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Detached Family House On A Superb Plot
- Popular Cul-de-Sac Within 15 Minute Walk Of Station and 10 Minutes To Lindfield High Street
- Lovely Through Reception/Dining Room Opening Onto Garden
- Office/Playroom Providing Valuable Additional Living Space
- Fitted Wooden Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms All With Fitted Wardrobes
- Tremendous Scope To Extend To The Side
- Good Size Front and Back Garden
- In-Out Driveway and Detached Garage
Description Detailed Description
A fabulous opportunity to purchase this detached family house situated within a highly desirable cul-de-sac within fifteen minutes walk of the station and a short walk into Lindfield High Street. The property is set well back from the road and benefits from a bright through reception room with fireplace, well fitted kitchen with large window overlooking the garden, separate office/playroom, three double bedrooms, 45' secluded garden mostly laid to lawn, detached garage and offering tremendous scope to extend.
Approach: Set well back with a large front garden and an 'in-out' driveway providing off street parking for several cars.
Hallway: With wooden flooring and understairs cupboard.
Reception/Dining Room: A spacious reception/dining room with wooden floors, enjoying a double aspect with a large bay window overlooking front and glazed door leading onto garden, fireplace with gas fire.
Kitchen: A well fitted kitchen with range of wooden wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer with window above overlooking the garden, built-in oven, hob and extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine and dish washer, back door.
Office/Playroom: Great additional living space with window overlooking front garden.
Stairs Leading To: Landing with window, airing cupboard further built in cupboard and access to boarded loft.
Bedroom: A large double bedroom with built in wardrobes, large window overlooking front garden.
Bedroom: Further spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobes and large window overlooking back garden.
Bedroom: A smaller double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, window overlooking front garden.
Cloakroom: With wash hand basin, wc and window.
Bathroom: Comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and window.
Garden: A particularly wide secluded garden, mostly laid to lawn with a paved terrace, wooden shed and access to the front garden. View more View less
- £530,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Old House Lane, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH16
- £550,000 3 bed detached house for sale Brock End, Cuckfield, Haywards Heath RH17
- £585,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Fairfield Close, Ardingly, West Sussex RH17
- £499,995 3 bed detached house for sale Rocky Lane, Haywards Heath RH16
- £500,000 3 bed detached house for sale Ardingly Road, Cuckfield, Haywards Heath RH17
- £499,950 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Renfields, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH16
- £499,950 4 bed terraced house for sale Cattswood Lane, Middle Village, Bolnore RH16
- £600,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Finches Lane, Lindfield RH16
- £565,000 4 bed detached house for sale Cowslip Drive, Lindfield, Haywards Heath RH16