- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- First Floor Apartment
- Elvetham Heath
- En Suite to Master
- Allocated Parking
- 108 Year Lease
- Refitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- No Oward Chain
- EPC: C (81)
Description Offered for sale with no onward chain is this simply stunning two double bedroom apartment set within the Elvetham Heath development and benefitting from an updated bathroom and kitchen. Other features to note include an en-suite to the master bedroom, balcony, allocated parking and telecom entry system. Viewings are highly advised.
The property offers an allocated parking space and plenty of visitors parking nearby, the communal grounds are well kept with a lawned area to the front which is enclosed by mature hedging.
Situated in Hampshire Fleet is a major town within the Hart district. Fleet has a community feel with many local events organised by its local committee including its food festival, Saturday market, carnival, fireworks and many sports events.
Its traditional Victorian high street boasts a fantastic selection of bars, restaurants and shops including the Hart shopping centre and Hart leisure centre offering a wide range of facilities and home to many local sports and clubs.
Over the past few decades there have been many residential developments including Elvetham Heath, Ancells Farm and Zebon Copse, providing many new homes without impacting on the local countryside.
Fleet is ideally situated for access to the M3 and other major road links, along with its main line station providing fantastic rail links to Waterloo, Basingstoke and Southampton. The local Buzz bus service also offers links to the surrounding towns of Farnborough, Aldershot and Farnham.
Easy access to surrounding countryside including Fleet pond nature reserve, a notable beauty spot, in addition to the town's desirable location contributes to why Fleet has recently been voted the best place to live in the UK by the Halifax quality of life study and making Fleet a popular choice for families and commuters alike. View more View less
- £235,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Reading Road South, Fleet, Hampshire GU52
- £250,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Rose Cottages, St. James Road, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £250,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Henry Court, Allamand Close, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £260,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Bakehouse Gardens, Aldershot Road, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £260,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Water Rede, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £210,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Pinewood Park, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £275,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Jubilee Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £240,000 2 bed flat for sale Ancells House, Ancells Road, Fleet GU51
- £240,000 2 bed flat for sale Oakhanger House, Kingsley Square, Fleet GU51