1 bed flat for sale in Drury Lane, London WC2B
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
Description A light and elegant one bedroom apartment with Share of Freehold and 999 year lease on the first floor of a well maintained modern building in a prime Covent Garden location. At the Junction of Drury Lane and Broad Court.
Garden Court is found at the junction of Drury Lane and Broad Court.
Two minutesâ walk to the Royal Opera House and The Piazza and six minutes from The British Museum, this bright and comfortable flat is in many ways the perfect West End apartment.
The property is in good order, comes with a long lease, share of freehold and an allocated storage room in the basement.
The twin aspect reception room gives pleasant and interesting views down onto Broad Court and a long view along Drury Lane.
The common parts are in good condition and the lift has been newly refurbished.
The property is perfectly positioned for The Theatre District and Londonâs University, Legal and Museum Quarters, as well as all major underground lines.
Leasehold: 999 years + Share of Freehold
Service Charge: Â£1500 pa or 4.06% of outgoings
Ground Rent: Nil
Westminster Council Tax Band F Â£1091 View more View less
- £825,000 1 bed property for sale Tudor House, Duchess Walk SE1
- £825,000 1 bed property for sale Ivory House, East Smithfield, London E1W
- £869,000 1 bed property for sale Principal Tower, 2 Principal Place, Worship Street, London EC2A
- £795,000 1 bed property for sale The Corniche, London SE1
- £850,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Legion Close, Barnsbury, Islington, London N1
- £825,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Wharf Road, Islington, London N1
- £785,000 1 bed property for sale Admiralty House, Vaughan Way, Wapping E1W
- £895,000 1 bed property for sale Old Church Street, London SW3
- £825,000 2 bed maisonette for sale De Beauvoir Square, Islington N1