4 bed detached house for sale in Hillydeal Road, Otford, Sevenoaks, Kent TN14
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Reception hall
- Drawing room, Dining room
- Kitchen, Utility room, Cloakroom
- 4 Bedrooms, Dressing room
- 2 Bathrooms
- Beautiful formal gardens 0.8 acre
Description Kimmeridge is thought to have been built in 1935 and has, until 5 years ago, been occupied by the same family for 51 years. It is constructed of brick, part tile hung upper elevations, wood and rendered elevations with aluminium double glazed leaded light windows throughout all under a Kent peg tile roof.
Internally, many of the original features have been retained and enhanced including panelled doors, exposed beams and an attractive brick fireplace in the drawing room. The accommodation is spacious and versatile and each room has a delightful outlook. There are ample fitted cupboards and wardrobes throughout the property.
To the ground floor there are four reception rooms, a spacious and bright New England style painted panelled breakfast room. The kitchen has a comprehensive range of cream painted wooden units and a large larder. The garage can be accessed via the useful utility room.
Upstairs there are four double bedrooms and a small box room/ 5th bedroom. The principal bedroom benefits from an ensuite bathroom. A family bathroom completes the first floor accommodation.
EPC rating 'D'
The property is situated in this highly sought after road just to the north of Otford village which offers a good range of local services in addition to many speciality shops, a primary school, Church and mainline station serving London Victoria in approximately 45 minutes.
Russell House and St Michaelâs preparatory schools are in close proximity.
Sevenoaks town has a comprehensive range of educational, recreational and shopping facilities, together with mainline stations serving London Charing Cross/Cannon Street in approximately 35/30 minutes.
For more information on train services and schools, please visit national rail and Kentpages/ education.
The A21/M25 is easily accessible linking with the other motorway networks, Gatwick, Heathrow and Stansted Airports, the Channel Tunnel and Ashford and Ebbsfleet International Stations.
The house is set back from the road with a large turning and parking area in front of the house and garage.
An attractive crazy paved patio wraps around the side of the house and a pretty six sided arbour sits within the garden. There is a summer house at the back of the garden with a small patio area and two garden sheds.
The gardens are a wonderful feature of this house, having been maintained and nurtured over the many years. Principally laid to lawn with attractive paths, a wide variety of trees, shrubs and herbaceous borders including areas set out to encourage meadow grass and wildflowers. Within the grounds a grass tennis lawn still remains although has not been used recently. View more View less
- £1,595,000 5 bed detached house for sale Plymouth Drive, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13
- £1,450,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Singles Cross, Randles Lane, Knockholt, Sevenoaks TN14
- £1,450,000 4 bed detached house for sale Goodbury Road, Knatts Valley, Sevenoaks TN15
- £1,675,000 5 bed detached house for sale High Street, Chipstead, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13
- £1,695,000 5 bed detached house for sale Plymouth Drive, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13
- £1,400,000 4 bed detached house for sale Chalkways, Kemsing, Sevenoaks, Kent TN15
- £1,500,500 4 bed detached bungalow for sale Knatts Valley Road, Knatts Valley, Sevenoaks TN15
- £1,750,000 5 bed detached house for sale St. Johns Road, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13