4 bed detached house for sale in Quarry Lane, Winterbourne Down, Bristol BS36
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 4 bedroom detached family home
- 'Heaton Build
Description A stunning four bedroom detached family home which is located at the head of a small residential cul-de-sac. The accommodation consists: Canopied entrance porch, entrance hallway, living room, adjoining dining room, a fabulous open plan fitted kitchen diner, utility room and cloakroom. The first floor has 4 bedrooms - master with en-suite shower room and separate family bathroom. Outside there is a gravelled driveway providing parking for 2 cars which leads to a single garage. The rear garden is split level with an attractive lower patio area and raised lawn.
A lovely four bedroom detached home situated in a small cul-de-sac
Double glazed door with inset coloured leaded lights, radiator, ceiling rose, coved ceiling, staircase.
Cloakroom (1.14m x 1.12m)
Double glazed window to front, low level w.c., pedestal hand basin, radiator, coved ceiling.
5.6m max x 3.7m - Double glazed bay window to front, two radiators, coved ceiling, feature fireplace with coal effect gas fire.
Dining Room (3.7m x 2.72m)
Coved ceiling, radiator, double glazed French doors to garden.
Kitchen Dining Room (4.5m x 4.3m)
Dual aspect double glazed windows to rear and side, part tiling to walls, single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit, range of wall and base units with laminate worktops, integrated dishwasher, fitted fridge and freezer, inset gas hob, cooker hood, fitted electric oven, understairs storage cupboard, access to utility room, radiator, telephone point.
Utility Room (2.34m x 1.63m)
Double glazed door to side, range of wall and base units, single drainer single bowl sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, extractor fan, radiator, wall mounted gas fired boiler.
Coved ceiling, airing cupboard, loft access.
Master Bedroom (5.03m x 3.3m)
Double glazed window to front, coved ceiling, radiator, telephone point.
Ensuite Shower Room (2.72m x 1.7m)
Double glazed window to front, shower cubicle, vanity hand basin, low level w.c., fully tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two (3.5m x 2.3m)
Double glazed windows to rear, range of fitted wardrobes, radiator, coved ceiling.
3.56m max x 3.23m max - Double glazed window to rear, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Four (3.76m x 2.72m)
Double glazed window to front, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bathroom (2.24m x 1.83m)
Double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with shower over, pedestal hand basin, low level w.c, part tiled walls, radiator, shaver point, extractor fan, coved ceiling.
Garage (4.93m x 2.64m)
Up and over door, power and light, personal door to hallway.
Gravelled driveway providing parking for two cars, lawn and stone wall surround.
50ft x 33ft - Mainly laid to lawn with flower beds and borders, shrubs and mature trees, lower patio area, external light, tap and gated side access. View more View less
- £495,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Bromley Heath Avenue, Downend, Bristol BS16
- £485,995 4 bed terraced house for sale "Lancaster Mid" at Begbrook Park, Frenchay, Bristol BS16
- £485,000 4 bed property for sale "Salena" at Oxleigh Way, Stoke Gifford, Bristol BS34
- £480,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Shrubbery Road, Downend, Bristol BS16
- £495,000 4 bed detached house for sale Pennycress Close, Lyde Green, Bristol BS16
- £495,000 4 bed detached house for sale Charnhill Brow, Mangotsfield, Bristol BS16
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Langthorn Close, Frampton Cotterell, Bristol BS36
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Rectory Road, Frampton Cotterell, Bristol BS36
- £490,000 4 bed detached house for sale Cleeve Hill, Downend, Bristol BS16