5 bed link-detached house for sale in Wierton Hill, Maidstone ME17
- 5 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 3 reception rooms
- Rural Location
- Glorious Views
- Full Of Character
- Original Beams And Features
- Five Double Bedrooms
- 17ft Studio Room
- Wrap Around Garden
- Patio And Decking Area
- Workshop And Summer House
- Double Garage And 3 Plus Parking Spaces
Description The Old Coach House is an attractive link attached converted Coach House and Stables, with attractive ragstone and brick elevations and was formerly part of the estate of Wierton Place. It is a completely unique 5 bedroom home, exceptional amounts of character and has spacious, adaptable living accommodation. This family home is truly something special and is a must see, also end of chain!
Situated in a beautiful rural setting, on the Greensand Ridge within the hamlet of Wierton, with far reaching views, you are away from the busy hustle and bustle but are just a few minutes drive away from all the amenities you'll need, allowing you to enjoy the tranquil setting and glorious views. The property is conveniently located for Boughton Monchelsea, Maidstone, and close to Staplehurst Station.
The property has plenty of living space. A substantial kitchen / diner perfect for entertaining large dinner parties. The separate living room is a delightful double aspect room with vaulted ceiling, an attractive fireplace with a fitted wood burning stove, bifold doors open out to the view from the decked terrace. There is also an impressive sized studio room.
Upstairs the accommodation splits and the characteristic charm continues through-out. Over the coach house there are two bedrooms including the exceptional double aspect master bedroom with a high vaulted ceiling, a large picture window with outstanding views and a limestone wet room en-suite. Over the old Stable there are a further three double bedrooms with the largest overlooking the courtyard, plus a family bathroom.
Outside you have a landscaped, wrap around garden, much of which is walled, so you can follow the sun round all day and into the evening. The paved patio area extends from outside the kitchen to a very secluded large patio with water feature and summer house. To the east of the property is a laid lawn leading to the raised decking. With a shed, workshop and double garage you have plenty of outside storage space.
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
If you choose to make an offer based solely on a virtual viewing, then Purplebricks does not accept any liability for errors in the information provided, including but not limited to, measurements, photography and video content in the event that a physical valuation has not been carried out. Should you decide to make an offer on a property, you accept that any representations made in relation to the property may be based on virtual information provided by the Vendor. In the event that the valuation was carried out virtually, Purplebricks is not responsible for this information or its accuracy. If in any doubt, you should make additional enquiries before completion. View more View less
- £825,000 5 bed bungalow for sale Headcorn Road, Sutton Valence, Maidstone, Kent ME17
- £925,000 5 bed detached house for sale New Road, Langley, Maidstone ME17
- £850,000 6 bed detached house for sale Linton Hill, Linton, Maidstone, Kent ME17
- £950,000 5 bed detached house for sale Old Tree Lane, Boughton Monchelsea, Maidstone, Kent ME17
- £950,000 5 bed detached house for sale Charming Village Setting, Old Loose Hill, Loose Village ME15
- £975,000 5 bed detached house for sale Warmlake Orchard, Sutton Valence, Maidstone ME17
- £995,000 5 bed detached house for sale Westerhill Road, Linton, Maidstone, Kent ME17
- £1,000,000 5 bed detached house for sale The Oaks, Sutton Valence, Maidstone, Kent ME17