- 5 bedrooms
- West Facing
- Good Schools
- Stunning completely re-modelled and renovated 5 bedroom family house
- Contemporary and beautifully fitted kitchen/family/dining room
- Separate sitting room
- Five double bedrooms
- Luxury shower room and family bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Large drive for ample parking
- Secluded and well established South West facing garden with paved sun terrace.
Description The current owners have completely refurbished this stunning five-bedroom property to create what is now a truly striking contemporary family home.
A storm porch provides access into the entrance hall off which there is a double aspect sitting room with patio doors leading out to the southwest facing rear garden; a spacious modern cloakroom and a magnificent open-plan kitchen/dining/family room. This area is just outstanding, with a luxury kitchen area with fully integrated appliances, an instant hot water tap, a large central island incorporating a breakfast bar, a study area to one corner, a family area and a large dining area with patio doors to the rear garden. The ground floor is laid with stylish grey Amtico flooring whilst the first floor is fitted with luxury carpets.
To the first floor are five double bedrooms, separate luxury bath/shower room and a further stylish shower room.
To the outside is a private driveway giving access to the rear garden measuring approximately 70ft in length, with secluded borders, sun terrace and a westerly facing aspect.
The refurbishment programme included a complete re-configuration and re-modelling as well as new roof, new heating system and refitted bathrooms.
Tadworth village is within a short walk and is well served by local shops and facilities including independent traders such as butcher, fishmonger, baker, dry cleaner, vet, and hairdressers as well as bank, restaurants, village supermarket and mainline train station to London. There are a variety of schools within the area including Tadworth Primary School, Chinthurst Prep School, Tadworth Primary School and the renowned City of London Freemen's School and Epsom College. Local recreational facilities are located at venues such as Kingswood Golf Club, Surrey Downs Golf Club, David Lloyd in Epsom and Cheam, rac at Woodcote Park and others besides. View more View less
- £945,000 5 bed detached house for sale Downs Road, Epsom KT18
- £950,000 5 bed detached house for sale Nork Way, Banstead SM7
- £995,000 5 bed detached house for sale Greenways, Walton On The Hill KT20
- £900,000 5 bed detached house for sale Lackford Road, Chipstead, Coulsdon, Surrey CR5
- £850,000 5 bed detached house for sale Heights Close, Banstead SM7
- £1,000,000 6 bed detached house for sale Frensham Way, Epsom KT17
- £895,000 6 bed detached house for sale Lackford Road, Chipstead, Coulsdon, Surrey CR5
- £850,000 6 bed semi-detached house for sale De Burgh Park, Banstead SM7
- £1,100,000 5 bed detached house for sale Farm Lane, Ashtead KT21