4 bed detached house for sale in Smithers Lane, Cowden, Edenbridge, Kent TN8
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room and utility room
- Principal bedroom with dressing room and en suite bathroom, guest bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 2 further bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Private parking and garden with lawn, terrace, water feature, garden store and greenhouse
- A neighbouring 3 bed converted barn is available separately
Description This immaculate barn conversion has generous accommodation throughout and is set in a delightful rural location off a no-through road.
Principal bedroom with dressing room and en suite bathroom
Guest bedroom with en-suite shower room
2 Further bedrooms
Garden with lawn, terrace and water feature
Garden store and greenhouse
A neighbouring 3 bed converted barn is available separately
This fabulous barn, converted in about 2010, is set in a little complex of converted farm buildings, in a quiet rural setting.
The front door opens into the hall, which has a wooden floor and oak beams, that run through into the kitchen and reception areas.
At the heart of the home is a spectacular, open plan kitchen/dining/family room with large brick fireplace housing a wood burning stove and there are bifold doors opening onto the terrace. The kitchen area has modern fitted units including an island with breakfast bar, Professional Rangemaster with 5 ring gas hob and 2 ovens, built-in microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The utility room is also well-appointed with fitted units, an integrated washing machine, lpg boiler and door to terrace.
The principal bedroom, which is a wonderful size, has a dressing room with fitted wardrobes and a beautifully appointed en-suite bathroom. There is a stunning family bathroom and 3 further bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite shower room.
Gardens and Grounds
There is an attractive garden with lawn, terracing, fish pond and water feature. There is also a garden store, greenhouse and willow trees. In addition there is a further barn where there is one bay for parking and a designated storage area.
The property is well placed in a quiet rural setting not far from the historic village of Cowden with facilities available in Lingfield, Edenbridge and East Grinstead.
There are railway stations at Dormans, Lingfield, and East Grinstead, all of which offer a service to London Bridge/Victoria. There are excellent educational facilities throughout the area both in the state and private sectors.
Local Authorities & Services
Mains water and electricity. Private drainage. Lpg central heating. Kent County Council: Sevenoaks District Council: Council tax band G
From either London or the M25 join the A22 southbound. Having passed through Blindley Heath, turn left onto the B2029 signposted Edenbridge and Lingfield. Continue through Lingfield, pass under the railway bridge and after Â¼ mile fork right to Dormansland. Continue over the crossroads in Dormansland and follow Hollow Lane for about 2Â½ miles. After a sharp right hand bend, turn left down Smitherâs Lane towards Cowden. Continue along this road and at the grass triangle take the drive on the left. The property will be found a short distance up on the right. View more View less
- £900,000 4 bed detached house for sale Spode Lane, Cowden, Edenbridge, Kent TN8
- £895,000 4 bed detached house for sale Eden Hall, Cowden, Kent TN8
- £975,000 4 bed detached house for sale Cansiron Lane, Ashurst Wood, East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19
- £800,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale High Street, Dormansland, Lingfield RH7
- £800,000 5 bed detached house for sale Fairfield Close, Edenbridge TN8