- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Beautiful detached property
- Shirley Oaks Development
- Plantation shutters
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Large garage
- Private rear garden
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Fitted wardrobes
- Stoneham Kitchen & utility room
- Granite worktops & Welsh slate floor to kitchen
Description The Address are delighted to market this beautiful four bedroom detached house. Set on a quiet cu-de-sac on the ever popular Shirley Oaks Village with easy access to transport links to Croydon, West Wickham and Bromley. The area benefits from good local schools including Trinity School which is a short walk away.
The house consists of 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, family bathroom and en-suite shower room, kitchen and utility room, large garage front and rear gardens plus a bonus piece of land to the side which potentially could be used to enlarge the rear garden.
The well appointed, Stoneham kitchen, positioned to the rear of the property and overlooking the rear garden, has a range of wall and base units giving plenty of storage, integrated fridge and dishwasher, built in Neff oven with steam facility and Neff combination/microwave oven. The black granite work tops compliment the black Welsh slate flooring which also extends into the utility room.
The large triple aspect lounge extends the whole length of the house and boasts a feature marble fireplace with working gas fire, wall lights and French doors that open onto the rear garden.
The dining room, also situated at the front of the house, benefits from a bay window and laminate flooring.
To the first floor is the family bathroom, master bedroom with en-suite shower room and a large range of fitted wardrobes, a further three bedrooms one of which is currently used as a study.
The good sized garage benefits from power and an electric up and over door. There is also a drive to the front of the garage.
The rear garden is very private with patio area, lawn, decorative walls, garden shed with power and work benches, hot and cold water supply and side gate to extra land.
Internal viewing of this property is highly recommended. View more View less
- £670,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale South Walk, West Wickham, Kent BR4
- £680,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Queensway, West Wickham BR4
- £695,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Mackenzie Road, Beckenham BR3
- £700,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Lower Addiscombe Road, Croydon, Surrey, . CR0
- £650,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale The Lees, Shirley, Croydon CR0
- £700,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Sefton Road, Addiscombe, Croydon CR0
- £700,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Havelock Road, Addiscombe, Croydon CR0
- £650,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Warwick Road, Anerley, London SE20
- £650,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Hunters Way, Croydon CR0