- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Four bedroom detached home
- Dining room
- Lovely size reception room
- Family bathroom
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Driveway & garage
- Rear garden
- Village location
- Internal viewing recommended
Description Video tour availablle by request -
four bedrooms, no chain, village location.
A four bedroom detached family home located within the picturesque village of Ewhurst. This extremely light and airy home offers a home ideally set up for the family and comprises of an entrance porch, entrance hallway with downstairs cloakroom, a dining area and a 29ft garage which can be accessed direct from the dining room. The kitchen is to the front of the property and is fully functionable but could now do with updating. The main reception room runs across the entire width of the property and overlooks the rear garden.
From the first floor landing there are four bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom.
Externally there is a good sized rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with decking, patio and garden shed plus side access. The front driveway could fit 2/3 cars and leads to the garage with electric roller door.
Internal viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate this modern family home and the space on offer.
Ewhurst is a rural village located on the edge of the Surrey Hills. A designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and ideal for families looking to explore the countrywide with numerous walks and cycle paths to find. The larger village of Cranleigh is located just over two miles away which benefits from a leisure centre, independent and national retailers. Ewhurst also has a local store for your everyday needs.
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided. View more View less
- £555,000 4 bed detached house for sale "Bramley" at New Bridge Road, Cranleigh GU6
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Dukes Close, Cranleigh GU6
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Copse Edge, Cranleigh GU6
- £499,950 4 bed detached house for sale Bax Close, Cranleigh GU6
- £575,000 4 bed detached house for sale Waldy Rise, Cranleigh, Surrey GU6
- £485,000 4 bed detached house for sale Grange Park, Cranleigh GU6
- £585,000 4 bed detached house for sale Nightingales, Cranleigh GU6
- £500,000 4 bed link-detached house for sale Avenue Road, Cranleigh, Surrey GU6