3 bed semi-detached house for sale in Streamside Road, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol BS37
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Semi-detached home in a popular location
- Three bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed
- Enclosed rear garden
- Garage and parking
Description This semi- detached home situated in a popular location on The Elms and within close proximity to Chipping Sodbury High Street comprises entrance hall, lounge/diner, fitted kitchen and conservatory and three bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor. Enclosed rear garden, garage and parking. Ideal family home.
Entrance PVCu double glazed door to front with PVCu double glazed window to side.
Hallway Stairs to first floor, understairs area with Worcester gas boiler, radiator, door to kitchen, door to lounge.
Lounge/diner 22' 8" x 11' 10" narrowing to 8' 4" (6.91m x 3.61m x 2.44m) PVCu double glazed window to rear, gas fire with hearth and surround, two radiators, PVCu double glazed sliding doors to conservatory.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 8' 9" (3.12m x 2.67m) PVCu double glazed window to front, PVCu double glazed door to side, range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashbacks, electric double oven with gas hob over and extractor, space and plumbing for washing machine. Built-in fridge/freezer, built-in dishwasher, tiled floor, underfloor heating.
Conservatory 16' 5" x 9' 11" (5m x 3.02m) Part brick, part PVCu double glazed construction, PVCu double glazed doors to rear garden, radiator, laminate flooring.
Landing PVCu double glazed window to side, access to boarded loft with light via loft ladder.
Bedroom one 11' 10" x 11' 1" (3.61m x 3.38m) PVCu double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom two 11' 0" x 10' 4" (3.35m x 3.15m) PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom three 7' 9" x 6' 2" (2.36m x 1.88m) PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bathroom PVCu double glazed window with obscured glass to front, corner bath with Triton shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., wall mounted heated towel rail, tiling to all visible walls, laminate flooring.
Front garden Laid to lawn.
Rear garden Laid to lawn with patio area, garden shed with electric, wooden gate to rear.
Garage With up and over door, parking to front.
Council Tax Band - C View more View less
- £269,950 3 bed end terrace house for sale Hollybrook Mews, Yate, Bristol BS37
- £285,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Lancaster Road, Yate, Bristol BS37
- £265,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Sutherland Avenue, North Yate, Bristol BS37
- £285,000 3 bed detached house for sale Parnall Crescent, Yate, Bristol BS37
- £262,950 3 bed terraced house for sale Lancaster Road, Yate, South Gloucestershire BS37
- £260,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Long Mead, Yate, Bristol BS37
- £290,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Laddon Mead, Broad Lane, Yate, Bristol BS37
- £290,000 3 bed detached house for sale Windsor Drive, Yate, Bristol BS37
- £259,950 3 bed end terrace house for sale Pitchcombe, Yate, Bristol BS37