- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Reception hall, Cloakroom
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room, Utility room
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 3 Further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Double garage, Gardens
Description The reception hallway leads to the sitting room, study, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom, coats cupboard and a solid oak staircase leading to the first floor. Accessed via double glazed oak doors, the sitting room provides an open fire with old stock brock surround, fitted with a gas fire and stone hearth. This room also enjoys a feature bay window overlooking the rear garden with glazed oak door leading through to the dining room which in turn inter-connects with both the conservatory and also the kitchen breakfast room. The kitchen is well equipped with a hand-painted solid wood range of base and eye level units with granite worktops and a larder. The kitchen opens into a breakfast area with space for table and chairs. The utility room boasts a water softener and provides doorway access to the garage as well as the rear garden.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from an en suite bathroom with over the bath power shower and the three further bedrooms having the shared use of the family bathroom, again with over the bath power shower.
Local Authority: South Bucks District Council Services: Gas central heating (radiators)
supplemented by solar panel, electric, mains
water and mains drainage.
Engineered oak flooring throughout the house,
with the exception of the kitchen/breakfast
room which has a slate floor and carpeted area.
Gerrards Cross town centre 1.3 miles, Gerrards
Cross mainline station 1.6 miles (London
Marylebone 18 minutes fast train), M40 (Jct 1)
3.3 miles, Central London approx 21 miles
Gerrards Cross is a small but bustling town with plenty of character, a stoneâs throw from London. The town is home to extensive local amenities and benefits from an excellent regular train service into London Marylebone, and superb road links via the M40 and M25. Though it lies just 20 miles west of London, Gerrards Cross is also within easy reach of the stunning Chiltern Hills area of outstanding natural beauty, offering access to the best of city and countryside living.
To the front of the property a block paved driveway provides off road parking, as well as giving access to the double garage with electronic 'up and over' door. A pathway leads to the front door and side gated access leads to the rear garden.
The rear garden has been beautifully landscaped
and is laid mainly to lawn with a patio area, ideal
for outside entertaining and two vegetable plots. There are shaped borders of various flowering, plants and shrubs. View more View less
- £989,950 4 bed detached house for sale Sandy Rise, Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross SL9
- £975,000 4 bed detached house for sale Garners Close, Chalfont St. Peter, Gerrards Cross SL9
- £950,000 4 bed detached house for sale Denham Avenue, Denham, Buckinghamshire UB9
- £895,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Kings Mews, Kingsway, Gerrards Cross, Bucks SL9
- £895,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Kingsway, Chalfont St. Peter, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £900,000 4 bed detached house for sale Rogers Lane, Stoke Poges, Slough SL2
- £900,000 4 bed detached house for sale Collinswood Road, Farnham Common SL2
- £895,000 4 bed detached house for sale Beacon Close, Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £875,000 4 bed detached house for sale Old Mill Road, Denham, Uxbridge UB9