- 4 bedrooms
- A striking family home in this popular residential area
- Well placed for the Centaur commute coach, station, town centre and schools
- Elevated position with first floor views to the front and rear
- Extensive lower ground floor level with potential for a variety of uses, subject to any necessary planning constraints
- Garage and driveway parking
- Terraced garden to the rear
- Eridge Road end of Broadwater Down
Description Conveniently positioned on the south side of town.
Rosan is on the Eridge Road end of Broadwater Down, a popular area on the south side of town. The station, High Street and historic Pantiles are within a mile.
The town centre offers a wide choice of shops, two theatres, cafÃ©s and restaurants. There are many public parks and open spaces and the area is known for its countryside, including leisure amenities at Bewl Water and Bedgebury Forest.
Tunbridge Wells station provides commuter services to London Charing Cross and Cannon Street (via London Bridge and Waterloo East). The recently dualled A21 north of town links to the M25 and motorway network.
Well-regarded schools in the area include primaries in Broadwater Down and Frant, Holmewood House, Rose Hill and The Mead preparatories and, at senior level, Mayfield School for Girls, Kent Grammar schools in Tunbridge Wells and Tonbridge and public schools in Tonbridge, Sevenoaks and Eastbourne.
Occupying a large elevated corner plot, this striking property was built in the 1970s, with accommodation arranged over three levels with first floor views to the front and rear.
The generous ground floor space is open plan with picture windows, stylish fixtures and fittings and a neutral colour scheme. There are four good-sized bedrooms and three bath/shower rooms and a substantial lower ground floor providing adaptable space, including a garage and an office, and offering potential subject to any necessary planning
The property is screened by high hedging, with driveway parking to the front and a terraced garden to the rear.
Square Footage: 1849 sq ft View more View less
- £895,000 4 bed town house for sale Cumberland Walk, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1
- £850,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Nevill Terrace, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £850,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Concord Close, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £875,000 4 bed detached house for sale Cobhams, Speldhurst, Tunbridge Wells TN3
- £885,000 4 bed detached house for sale Birling Park Avenue, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £855,000 4 bed detached house for sale Nevill View, Broadmead, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £890,000 4 bed detached house for sale New England Road, Tunbridge Wells TN4
- £895,000 4 bed detached house for sale Huntingdon Avenue, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
- £850,000 4 bed detached house for sale Frant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2