- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 1,670 Sq ft - 155 Sq m
- Three Double bedrooms
- Superb Reception Space
- Huge Roof Terrace
Description Virtual tour available
newly refurbished apartment with huge roof terrace.
Located in the Hatton Garden Conservation Area, the building dates back to 1893 and has been brought back to life, refurbished to exacting standards with exceptional design finishes.
Hatton Garden derives its name from the garden of the Bishop of Ely which was given to Sir Christopher Wren by Queen Elizabeth I. It became, and still is the centre of London's jewellery trade with its origins dating back to the medieval times, with one of the largest companies; De Beers still retaining one of its headquarters in the area.
Comprising impressive accommodation the apartment comprises three double bedrooms, three bathrooms, vast reception room, separate kitchen dining room which galleries over the main living area, two balconies and a huge roof terrace.
Hatton Wall is a quiet street which runs off Hatton Garden and parallel to Clerkenwell Road, close to both Chancery Lane Underground (Central Line) and Farringdon Station (Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City) as well as mainline access.
It location in Mid-Town is superb with easy access to both the City, Londonâs West end and the Inns of Court.
A truly extraordinary apartment. View more View less
- £1,900,000 3 bed maisonette for sale City Road, Angel, London EC1V
- £1,850,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Enclave Court, 2 Dallington Street, Clerkenwell, London EC1V
- £1,950,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Southwick Street, London W2
- £1,800,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Guilford Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1N
- £1,800,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Endell Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H
- £1,850,000 4 bed maisonette for sale Seymour Place, London W1H
- £1,900,000 3 bed flat for sale Hatton Wall, London EC1N
- £1,900,000 3 bed flat for sale Farringdon Road, London EC1R
- £1,900,000 3 bed flat for sale John Islip Street, London SW1P